Were trying out a fix for the picture posting issue .... - Page 4
Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Were trying out a fix for the picture posting issue ....

What's new doesn't show what's new unless logged in, and sometimes the latest post just reloads and reloads without actually taking you to the latest post.
    Purple likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    What's new doesn't show what's new unless logged in, and sometimes the latest post just reloads and reloads without actually taking you to the latest post.
    can you give me a link to a page that does that? we can rebuild the thread with our tools.

Lee

For the "Attachment #12345" issue, it is an ongoing vB4 bug that occurs if you use "Insert Image" in the quick reply .
    Moving forward, please post images using Go Advanced.

With regards to threads not updating when you're logged out. We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security.
    This programme prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's what's going on here.

Ed

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VSAdmin View Post
    For the "Attachment #12345" issue, it is an ongoing vB4 bug that occurs if you use "Insert Image" in the quick reply .

Ed
    What about the countless past replies using "Insert Image" in the quick reply? Are they gone? Also, is this "bug" fixed in VB5? Upgrade maybe? Just curious, we are up to 5.5.1.
    2010 TW200 - The Goat
    Triumphs
    ATVs
    Way too many past bikes to list

With regards to threads not updating when you're logged out. We recently added Cloudflare to the site to provide an optimum experience for users for both site speed and security.
    This programme prioritizes users who are logged in first so visitors to the site won't see the most up to date content. I'd say that's what's going on here.

Ed
    With the greatest of respect (we know you have a difficult job), can we "opt out" of the cloud fare thing - and in answer to the "picture posting issue", this was answered a few posts back. The guy used the "go advanced" option

New updates - new problems

We fully appreciate that this is what makes your world go around - but please understand that "new problems" is not in this boards interest, and in this case, is directly against this boards interest

VSAdmin - we love you, we really do - but stop fucking the whole thing up - (someone had to say it)

If you can't guarantee a smooth transition, don't do the "upgrade" .......
    littletommy likes this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 5000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007

Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    With the greatest of respect (we know you have a difficult job), can we "opt out" of the cloud fare thing - and in answer to the "picture posting issue", this was answered a few posts back. The guy used the "go advanced" option

New updates - new problems

We fully appreciate that this is what makes your world go around - but please understand that "new problems" is not in this boards interest, and in this case, is directly against this boards interest

VSAdmin - we love you, we really do - but stop fucking the whole thing up - (someone had to say it)

If you can't guarantee a smooth transition, don't do the "upgrade" .......
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Thanks for the feedback,

From what I know, there aren't any plans on rolling back on CF, but we are looking for a workaround regarding the caching.

Ed
    Purple, littletommy and Sthrnromr like this.

Thanks for the feedback,

Ed
    Lol - yeah, sorry guy - I was pretty fed up when I posted that

Tensions are running high as we prepare for the annual Moab meet up in a few days time - the picture posting issue particularly frustrating as some of this stuff is critical in its timing ........
    littletommy and Sthrnromr like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 5000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007

Thanks for the feedback,

From what I know, there aren't any plans on rolling back on CF, but we are looking for a workaround regarding the caching.

Ed
    It's simple enough to turn off the caching (why! it works well when set up correctly) or adjust the rules. Their control panel is very easy to use and figure out. I had a bit of trouble in the early days but just stuck with it. Use their forum for help, lots of good guys there.
    littletommy likes this.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

CF80DE5C-0143-4426-B015-88D24A33CDA1.jpeg

Just a test...

I’ll be darned, it worked, I haven’t posted a pic since photobucket started charging...
    Last edited by Blueduce; 04-23-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    "Cycles is a mean toy lady" Halsy Knox

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponosred Links