How to unsubscribe?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to unsubscribe?

How to unsubscribe?

I received a "Trending posts from TW200Forum.com!" email yesterday and it reminded me that I subscribed but in the end never got a TW years ago.

I'm trying to unsubscribe so your forum statistic about users can be more accurate and to have one less password to care about, but I cannot for the life of me find how?

Thank you for helping,
    Franxou.

P.-S. I have some other forums I need to unsubscribe like that, it's never easy

The option to unsubscribe should be at the bottom of that email (in small print)

If you have trouble finding it - pm and I'll give you my email addy - send it (forward it) to me, and I'll send a pic back with the unsubscribe link circled in red

You also have the option in your email to designate it as spam ........
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Thanks for the quick reply! It is done, but I want to unsubscribe from the forum, not just the newsletters. I know the old "change your email and put a weird and un-rememberable password", but if there is a correct way to do it, I'd rather do that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Unfortunately, I'm unaware of any way of "deleting" your membership

Is this your only name on here ? - a quick IP check shows no other

If so - we could always "ban" you from the site, but I'm not sure that would achieve what you are suggesting (other than ceasing any future contact) .....

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Not a ban, please, just because that feel bad

If there were a way to delete the account, it would liberate the username and lighten the database of one more user-password-general infos and everything else.

I'll try the "Contact us" form, if unsuccesful I'll go the weird email and password way.

Thank you for your help!
    JerseyJeeper and WERA689 like this.

The "contact us" form is likely to bring you back to the same people - let me ask Admin if another solution can be offered ....

- Hidden Content

Many years ago I originally signed on as "SingleTracker" and went through similar forgotten password issues as Phelonius12 and Franxou mention. Frustrated, I gave up then signed on again under the alias of "FRED". Does this mean there is still an active membership for "SingleTracker"?

If so perhaps the name could be freed up for someone else to use.
    Last edited by Fred; 05-26-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Any good DB admin can have this solved in no time.
    JerseyJeeper likes this.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Many years ago I originally signed on as "SingleTracker" and went through similar forgotten password issues as Phelonius12 and Franxou mention. Frustrated, I gave up then signed on again under the alias of "FRED". Does this mean there is still an active membership for "SingleTracker"?

If so perhaps the name could be freed up for someone else to use.
    “singletracker” is still a registered nick — last seen 2014 — your IP is showing on both

Not entirely sure you’re allowed two nicks Fred ……….

cat and mouse.JPG
    Last edited by Purple; 05-26-2018 at 01:14 PM.

- Hidden Content

Maybe I should let the wife use "SingleTracker" so she can track the trouble I get into.

Surprised I am permitted to have two handles with same IP address, could permit some of the unethical behavior we have seen in the past from those who shall remain nameless.

Purple, please feel free to police things up as you deem appropriate before Singletracker gives Fred another 10,000 "Likes".
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links