TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

For Sale Oil Coolers

153K views 479 replies 129 participants last post by  vwbobby 
#1 · (Edited)
Tec Specs:
All threaded holes are 1/4 npt.
Adaptor, Cooler, and 49 state bracket are made from 6061 aluminum.
All fittings are 1/4 inch brass hose barbs. These are standard fittings that you can find any where if you need to.
Hose clamps are stainless steel.
Hose is the same stuff Russ wuz using. So you know its good. (That high rent stuff.) Good year took their name off of it. (Continental Contitech InstaGrip is what it is. Took me forever to find it)

Pretty much every thing you could possibly ask is answered in this thread. I suggest anyone that buys any part or kit read this thread before you purchase.
There is a ton of great information, and ideas for people who like to tinker, on this thread.
TW200 Engine Oil Cooler

These are made to be as tough, rugged, and functional as the mighty TW 200. If you manage to break the cooler or adapter, (I want pictures of the bike and your hospital bill.) I will replace it.

Pricing:
All prices include shipping in the lower 49 states. If you are from outside the U.S.A. we will have to work that out.

Adaptor only (adapter no fittings) $65.00

Cooler only (cooler no fittings) $65.00

Complete kit (adaptor, cooler, fittings, clamps, 30 inches of hose, 49 state bracket) $170.00

California Kit (same as the complete kit no 49 sate bracket) $155.00

49 State bracket (with Stainless Steel 1/4-20 bolts and washers) $25.00

Hose (the high rent stuff) $4.00 per foot plus shipping (because I don't know how much you need.)

Hose barbs and clamps are standard that you can find at any hardware store. It does not make sense for me to sell them to to you when you can save shipping and handing and pick them up local.

How to buy:

Send me an e-mail with your name, forum name, full address, what and how many you would like to buy.

My e-mail: kwaymco@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ken

P.S. Now we can all stay cool.:cool:

See less See more
#4 ·
The fittings, clamps and 30" of hose appear to be valued at $50, anything special about them other than the $4/ft hose? Standard hardware/ automotive items like stainless steel u-bolts, 1/4" hydraulic line and brass 1/4"npt barbs?

Reactions: cowboyjeff
#10 ·
I would like to thank all of you that placed an order so far today. We will start shipping your orders first thing in the morning.
There has been a big response. We are starting the next run of parts now so we do not get behind.All orders should be shipped out the next working day after we get it.

#16 ·
Great to see this come together.
Over on ADVRider it was suggested that the filter cover adapter that you are making will fit several models of Yamahas. Do you have a list bikes that you know it will fit?
For me personally, I'm looking to put a cooler on my XT350. I understand mounting the cooler, or even sourcing a different cooler would be up to me, but the filter cover adapter is the key.
Any info in that department?

#18 ·
I have not seen the XT350 oil filter cover. I believe the XT 350 it a different animal. I know the one I am making now will fit the XT 225, TTR 225, 235. There are probably others that it will fit, I don't know what they would be.

#20 · (Edited)
I ordered the complete kit for my 2016 or 2017 TW so no hurry on shipping it will just go into a box in the garage.
So put me on the back burner and take care of the needy. Paul

#22 ·
Reactions: mekdad
#25 ·
As of right now, all orders that have been made have shipped. Thank you, to all that have ordered. I still have more parts and I am making more right now. These will be a stocked part, so I will have an inventory of them on the shelf ready to ship.
Thanks,
Ken

#30 ·
So you sent the coolers out and I have not paid you a dime yet? let us know how to pay please. Paul

#33 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reply Ken you are a very trusty guy but I think you will be OK.Paul
Ken, I just want to say thank you for doing this for the forum, and I am sure RUSS is looking over your shoulder. Paul

#37 ·
Thanks.
Just remember I have to send the parts to you, So I know where you live. :D I have a special set of skills, I will find you....

Thanks for the replay Ken you are a very trusty guy but I think you will be OK.Paul
Ken, I just want to say thank you for doing this for the forum, and I am sure RUSS is looking over your shoulder. Paul

#35 ·
it clears fine on my '94 cali with a procycle kit raised front fender.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.