Relay Hoax?
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Relay Hoax?

  1. #1
    Banned Vishwa Kau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    83

    Relay Hoax?

    Relay hoax .megazip japan MegaZip.net - New Genuine OEM Japanese Parts Online Store stealing people's money . Think twice before u order
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ken likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member socalnative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    So. California, inland empire
    Posts
    309
    Sorry to hear. Unfortunately this is a problem with easy international selling and buying. Hopefully you can send it back.
    littletommy, Purple and Ken like this.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,260
    I agree, they had a 94% satisfaction rate on their website. Try to work it out with them. Some of the prices weren't too bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by socalnative View Post
    Sorry to hear. Unfortunately this is a problem with easy international selling and buying. Hopefully you can send it back.
    Purple and Ken like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member TWrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    1987 TW200 OHIO
    Posts
    567
    Hello Vishwa and other Sri Lanka T Dubbers ...No seller will be 100% accurate and that site looks fairly massive and well put together so they must do volume sales. If they won't restore your correct part you may want to try a US or UK seller(they are usually pretty honest and organized) if the part was available in the US originally, and he's willing to ship international for reasonable price.

    Have you verified that part you received will absolutely NOT work? Sometimes Yamaha supersedes the original part number if they change their suppliers, and it looks like that part was used on many many models, not likely it was completely discontinued without proper replacement.

    That relay was originally a BigWheel BW200Es relay.

    http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/yamaha/Y-1RL-81950-92-00.html

    http://www.boats.net/search/?q=12R-81950-01-00




    Last edited by TWrider; 06-21-2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: add link
    Ken and Vishwa Kau like this.

  6. #5
    Member cmercon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    86
    Cross reference website

    It appears they are the same part.

    Bike bandit does a really good job of having cross reference numbers as well and it checks out on there as well. I am assuming this is not for a TW as its not on the list for either part number.
    Ken and Vishwa Kau like this.

  7. #6
    Banned Vishwa Kau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by TWrider View Post
    Hello Vishwa and other Sri Lanka T Dubbers ...No seller will be 100% accurate and that site looks fairly massive and well put together so they must do volume sales. If they won't restore your correct part you may want to try a US or UK seller(they are usually pretty honest and organized) if the part was available in the US originally, and he's willing to ship international for reasonable price.

    Have you verified that part you received will absolutely NOT work? Sometimes Yamaha supersedes the original part number if they change their suppliers, and it looks like that part was used on many many models, not likely it was completely discontinued without proper replacement.

    That relay was originally a BigWheel BW200Es relay.

    http://www.boats.net/search/?q=12R-81950-01-00]Yamaha Parts




    [/URL]
    I Ordered The Correct Relay (1RL -81950-92-00) . The One Megazip sent me the wrong one .they say it works but that didn't works for my 1987 . Looking for the original relay not the replacement . Thanks For The links. Did Some Researches 12R-81959-01 relay not the correct one . New genuine parts Relay Assy (12R-01), Yamaha, 12R-81950-01-00 is used
    For Motorcycle: Yamaha SR125, Yamaha SR185, Yamaha SR250, Yamaha SRV250, Yamaha SRX250, Yamaha SRX400, Yamaha SRX600, Yamaha TT600, Yamaha XJ1100, Yamaha XJ550, Yamaha XJ650, Yamaha XJ750, Yamaha XJ900, Yamaha XS1100, Yamaha XS400, Yamaha XS650, Yamaha XS850, Yamaha XT400E (ARTESIA), Yamaha XT500, Yamaha XT600, Yamaha XTZ660 (TENERE), Yamaha XTZ750 (SUPER TENERE), Yamaha XV250 (VIRAGO 250/ V-STAR 250), Yamaha XV500 (VIRAGO), Yamaha XV750 (VIRAGO), Yamaha XV920, Yamaha XVZ1200 (VENTURE/ VENTURE ROYALE), Yamaha XZ550, Yamaha YD125

  8. #7
    Banned Vishwa Kau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    83
    YAMAHA going to cut off your relays . Then you have to buy a new one . After years they cut off your relays . Go get a new one . Keep buying that's how it works . MAKE YAMAHA GREAT AGAIN . Just like your mobile they can control your motorcycle . Good Luck with that

  9. #8
    Senior Member TWrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    1987 TW200 OHIO
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishwa Kau View Post
    I Ordered The Correct Relay (1RL -81950-92-00) . The One Megazip sent me the wrong one .they say it works but that didn't works for my 1987 . Looking for the original relay not the replacement . Thanks For The links. Did Some Researches 12R-81959-01 relay not the correct one . New genuine parts Relay Assy (12R-01), Yamaha, 12R-81950-01-00 is used
    For Motorcycle: Yamaha SR125, Yamaha SR185, Yamaha SR250, Yamaha SRV250, Yamaha SRX250, Yamaha SRX400, Yamaha SRX600, Yamaha TT600, Yamaha XJ1100, Yamaha XJ550, Yamaha XJ650, Yamaha XJ750, Yamaha XJ900, Yamaha XS1100, Yamaha XS400, Yamaha XS650, Yamaha XS850, Yamaha XT400E (ARTESIA), Yamaha XT500, Yamaha XT600, Yamaha XTZ660 (TENERE), Yamaha XTZ750 (SUPER TENERE), Yamaha XV250 (VIRAGO 250/ V-STAR 250), Yamaha XV500 (VIRAGO), Yamaha XV750 (VIRAGO), Yamaha XV920, Yamaha XVZ1200 (VENTURE/ VENTURE ROYALE), Yamaha XZ550, Yamaha YD125
    The SR185 motor is nearly identical to a 87 TW200 save for slightly smaller bore and lack of kick start provision, my guess is the difference is in the mounting, not the function.

  10. #9
    Senior Member fishguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    908
    Hummm. Interesting.

  11. #10
    Banned Vishwa Kau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    83
    [QUOTE=socalnative;633849]Sorry to hear. Unfortunately this is a problem with easy international selling and buying. Hopefully you can send it back.[/QUOTE We had a good chat . After That megazip decieded to refund . I didn't beg . Yeah I Did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I relay need some help
    By flyhunter3825 in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2017, 09:49 AM
  2. What relay is the neutral switch relay 1989 tdub?
    By Holdnon72 in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 08:45 AM
  3. What is this relay or...?
    By twTimG in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 06:21 PM
  4. what is this relay?
    By zoolander in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 07:49 PM
  5. Customized TW in the States? Hoax or not?
    By Mame Shiba in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 11:07 AM

Tags for this Thread