Led blinkers
Close

Thread: Led blinkers

Today i swapped all 4 of my signal markers to smaller led version. I also swapped the flasher to an electronic flasher to handle the leds.

The only issue is when I turn the signal switch either left or right all 4 lights come on and blink like "hazard" lights.

I'm sure i can fix this with a few diodes.. i'm just not sure where exactly and which way they should go.

Has anyone else done this that can save me from hours of trial and error?

Quote Originally Posted by shiftline View Post
    Today i swapped all 4 of my signal markers to smaller led version. I also swapped the flasher to an electronic flasher to handle the leds.

The only issue is when I turn the signal switch either left or right all 4 lights come on and blink like "hazard" lights.

I'm sure i can fix this with a few diodes.. i'm just not sure where exactly and which way they should go.

Has anyone else done this that can save me from hours of trial and error?
    Not sure where the topic is, but I think the stock "dash indicator bulb" serves to bridge the circuit. Search to make sure for yourself, but I recall the solution is to swap it out for a LED indicator bulb.
    Huntsville, Alabama - Have TW, Will Ride! All White 09 TW, D2Moto Pegs, Bridgestone 302 front tire, 2" higher bars, 3/4" fork preload spacer, 5wt Honda fork oil, 135mm fork oil level, exhaust tip mod, 2.5 turns out fuel mixture, 0.060 in needle shims, 130 main jet, 14/47 sprockets, 20w-50 Valvoline MC full synthetic oil, ImmixRacing rear rack, Bilt Bag on Rack, 1" front fender spacers, Battery Tender connections on new battery (installed 12/11), Coleman ATV seat cushion, 2 Agri Supply tool tubes, 30oz MSR Fuel Bottle, auxiliary 6 LED tail light, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra H4 headlight bulb, 2357 turn signals, and Superbright's 1157 LED Motorcycle Tail Light Bulb with 19 red & 6 white LEDs. Shortened rear turn signals. Bypassed kickstand switch.

Plus a "new to me" 1995 Yamaha Virago XV 750G for Pavement Purposes!!

For mounting of Led blinkers on TW200 do the same mount of the witness on the TW125 lamp...

Pour un montage de Led clignoteurs sur TW200 faites le même montage de la lampe témoin que sur la TW125

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well that is an easy fix, I ordered leds for the dash as well. they just need to show up in the mail!

Thanks for the quick responses. Hopefully it does the trick

Sponosred Links