RIDE-ON
Close

Thread: RIDE-ON

I searched 'here" but couldnt find my answer to , How much "ride-on" tire sealant you put iin each of the stock tires. I checked the www but thought someone would know that has really tried it... Also "they" say to ride a few miles for the stuff to start to work balancing your tires... Is that everytime or the first time after installation... Thanks ~ Eric

I just bought some and it has some formula on the bottle to figure out how much but if someone has already put some in........would be easier....lol
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

I just put one bottle in the front tire and one bottle in the back. With a Shinko Golden Boy upfront and a Duro Power Grip in the back, I wouldn't know if my tires are balanced or not. Can't say that I noticed any difference after adding Ride-On.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Wow, some really lazy people put more effort into asking questions instead of 9 keystrokes and 4 clicks to google the answer.

Front tire, 8 ounces.

Rear tire, 11 ounces.

From the instructions. Scroll to the bottom of the page. You do plan to read the the instructions so you put it in right and don't screw something up, don't you?

Actually, it's easy to install. Roll the tire until the valve is at the 5-o'clock or 7-o'clock position. Remove the valve stem core, wait until the tire goes flat, attach the container, squeeze in the appropriate amount, put a bit of air through the valve stem to clean it, reinstall the core, inflate the tire, go ride.

A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Sponosred Links