Who’s the biggest TW rider out there?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Who’s the biggest TW rider out there?

Who’s the biggest TW rider out there?

Just wondering if anybody out there is pushing the TW limits with me..? I am a long time rider both dirt and street and have always been the one of the biggest guys on a dirt bike. I am new to thee TW scene and love how fun these bikes are to throw around both on and off road. Until now I have been riding my wife’s 07 and she is tired of sharing so I hooked up with RockyTFS and purchased his 2010 from him. Now that I have my own I am going to put the heavy springs all around and have to raise the handlebars. Is there anything else my fellow Apes have found to be worth the money on these bikes? BTW I am 6’6” and weigh in at 330, I promise it’s knda comical watching me ride these things but their so damn fun it’s worth the humiliation. If you don’t believe me ask rockyTFS, he got to experience it first hand.
    Ken, Tweaker, Dryden-Tdub and 7 others like this.

I am about 5'10" and weigh about 150 lbs. I used to weigh in at around 210 to 215 but my cardiologist said I had to lose weight or I would soon die. The good news is my blood pressure plummeted as did my heart rate and my TW doesn't bottom out anymore and I am alive. The bad news is I am hungry all the time and people think I look to skinny and I had to buy a lot of new clothes.
    Last edited by elime; 12-23-2017 at 03:08 AM.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

I sold a TW to a logger / hunter in Lewis County WA who is 400lbs dry w/o gear and he hauls quartered animals out on a cyclerack routinely

the main thing I remember is he ran a 70 tooth rear sprocket for the narrow, muddy single track trails he hunts
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 12-23-2017 at 04:06 AM.
    SanDue, Ken, ejfranz and 5 others like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by krosen View Post
    Just wondering if anybody out there is pushing the TW limits with me..? I am a long time rider both dirt and street and have always been the one of the biggest guys on a dirt bike. I am new to thee TW scene and love how fun these bikes are to throw around both on and off road. Until now I have been riding my wife’s 07 and she is tired of sharing so I hooked up with RockyTFS and purchased his 2010 from him. Now that I have my own I am going to put the heavy springs all around and have to raise the handlebars. Is there anything else my fellow Apes have found to be worth the money on these bikes? BTW I am 6’6” and weigh in at 330, I promise it’s knda comical watching me ride these things but their so damn fun it’s worth the humiliation. If you don’t believe me ask rockyTFS, he got to experience it first hand.

At 6-6, 330, no one in his right mind would every trivialize you on or off your motorcycle.
    SanDue, Purple, Ken and 6 others like this.
    God made mud. God got lonesome. So God said to some of the mud, "Sit up!" "See all I've made," said God, "The hills, the sea, the sky, the stars." And I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around. Lucky me, lucky mud. I, mud, sat up and saw what a nice job God had done.
    Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Ken
    I'm glad you love the bike. They are mules and can haul a load. I'm sure this is like a minibike to you but they are fun and street legal.

I remember LT saying he was a rather large fellow so maybe he has some competition for you. I think he made a lot of donut runs on his '87 and still claimed it was THE fastest TW in the west.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Correction: "In The World"!!

He might have me by 5 lbs. Check again after I go to Golden Corral this morning...
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I remember LT saying he was a rather large fellow so maybe he has some competition for you. I think he made a lot of donut runs on his '87 and still claimed it was THE fastest TW in the west.

GaryL
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

I wished I had your stature back when I drove a school bus. lol Middle school kids seem to have a bit more respect for a big guy. I never got to race LT, but my '87 is the fastest stock TW in the world. lololol btw, I'm six ft, 220lbs.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Correction: "In The World"!!

He might have me by 5 lbs. Check again after I go to Golden Corral this morning...
    I bet the guy who bought your awesome '87 is really confused every time he passes a Crispy Cream and it wants to steer him in. I hope he does not live in your town because the bike knows all the routes to the nearest donut shops.

Merry Christmas to all and a safe and very prosperous New Year - MAGA!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lmao!
    putt-putt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links