here is the complete list, to convert your 125 to 200ccm (67mm x 55,7mm) -> 243ccm (73mm x 58mm) is also possible
- 185 (SR185), 200, 225 or 230 cylinder head
- 200, 225 or 230 cylinder
- piston available from 67 to 73mm
-> a 73mm piston can be installed into a 200ccm (67mm) cylinder, but you will need a bigger sleeve
- 185 (SR185, 55,7mm), 200 (55,7mm), 225 (58mm) or 230 (58mm) crankshaft
-> Important: There are 2 different version avaiable, some older without e-start (short pivot) and the newer one with e-start (long pivot).
And if you have a DE01, than you have to buy the pressure plate from a DE05 to convert your clutch from 4 to 5 disks.
I recommend to use the clutch springs from EBC (CSK052). These springs are much more stiffer as the Yamaha springs.
And if you want to upgrade to 230ccm or more, than you have to use some other stiffer springs from EBC -> you can get these one from me (TW-Parts.com).
The best clutch kit will be:
- friction plates from Barnett
- steel plates from Lucas
- stiffer springs from EBC (the stiffer version, not CSK052)
The last important:
You have to buy a other carb, if you have a DE01.
The DE01 carb is too small.