Close

Like Tree15Likes
  • 9 Post By BradC
  • 3 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 2 Post By nihil
  • 1 Post By CatFlap

Thread: TW Android app...

TW Android app...

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I have not seen it yet. I just ran across this little app on the Google Play Store/Android Marketplace that seems pretty handy as a reference when working on your TW:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eference.tw200

Has torque specs, parts lists, troubleshooting, maintenance tips, filter sizes, tool info, etc...

No ads that I've seen so far, but it looks like the developer monetizes the app with Amazon affiliate links to common TW parts. That seems fair enough and not as intrusive as a bunch of ads.

I have no affiliation with this app, so if you try it and hate it, don't complain to me. Just thought it was worth sharing for those of you on Androids. 😀
    Fred, Elvesus, YamTW87 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    Apologies if this has been posted before, but I have not seen it yet. I just ran across this little app on the Google Play Store/Android Marketplace that seems pretty handy as a reference when working on your TW:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eference.tw200

Has torque specs, parts lists, troubleshooting, maintenance tips, filter sizes, tool info, etc...

No ads that I've seen so far, but it looks like the developer monetizes the app with Amazon affiliate links to common TW parts. That seems fair enough and not as intrusive as a bunch of ads.

I have no affiliation with this app, so if you try it and hate it, don't complain to me. Just thought it was worth sharing for those of you on Androids. 😀
    I scanned this app and there are NO required permissions! This means that the app is not allowed ANY access to your devices storage or utilities to function. Great news for those of you thinking about downloading.

Tom
    littletommy, Lyterx and Ken like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Nice find. Added it to the expendable wifi-only handlebar mounted phone I use for GPS.
    Ken and Dryden-Tdub like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Nice find!
    Ken likes this.
    2017 TW200 "Lagann"
    Cycle Racks Rack, Clarke XT350 4 gal tank, Rox 2" bar risers, 12v power port, Ram GPS mount, Coleman seat cover, Wolfman tank bag, HF "Pelican" style case attached to rack, LED headlight bulb, LED spot lights on the forks wired to the high beams, lots of mud caked on.
    Future mods: Ricochet skidplate, ATV tire for snow next winter, maybe a ManRacks front rack over the headlight.

Sponosred Links