Whaaat? - Page 2
Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Whaaat?

Both front marker/blinkers should come on as well as the headlight as soon as you switch the key to on. If the bulb on the right is good but not coming on then check behind the cowl for a lose bullet connector. The dealer likely has nothing to do with this as these bikes come from the factory with all the electrics hooked up unless the handle bars were removed for some odd reason. I suspect you have a burned or broken filament in the right side bulb.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Considered yourself bonded. Mine does exactly the same thing. Based on previous bikes, I have assumed it's a burnt out filament in a bulb, but I haven't taken it on yet.
    I'm also wanting to replace the taillight assembly and rear turn signals so have been waiting to do it all as one job. It's good to practice hand signals!

The bulbs are OK but I found a blue wire with a male end that isn't connected to anything, and I can't see anywhere for it to plug in behind the cowling.
    Darth likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    The bulbs are OK but I found a blue wire with a male end that isn't connected to anything, and I can't see anywhere for it to plug in behind the cowling.
    Just a guess from poor memory but if you trace the wires from the side that works you might find where that one plugs in has a double female connector in one of those rubber boots. One filament in each bulb comes on and stays on when the key is on so both of the third wires on the front blinkers could be plugged to the same connector.

GaryL
    MtnMan75 likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponosred Links