Mi IP is blocked
Close

I can't load any page from this site at home from any of my four computers unless I use an ip proxy server. All I get is a page cannot be displayed message.

I can get here without problem from my work computer.

It's like this site has banned my home ip address.

Rich,

Boy, our problems seem to be the same. Thanks for the proxy server info as I'm typeing this from home, though there are still some limitations. I can't see avatars for instance.Anyway, on the advice from vuldub, I P.M.'d ChopperCharles with the problem, and I hope you don't mind, I mentioned you have the same or similar problem. Will wait and see now. At least I can get my Forum fix now with the help of the proxy. If there is anyone else, or anyone know of someone else having the same problem, maybe we can list the members here to see how widespread the problem is.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I can't load any page from this site at home from any of my four computers unless I use an ip proxy server. All I get is a page cannot be displayed message.

I can get here without problem from my work computer.

It's like this site has banned my home ip address.

Rich,

Update: I finally got on to the site from home without going through the proxy you mentioned. Of course yesterday was the first time I knew about the proxy and was happy enough with that. However, as I have for the past 3 weeks, I tried getting on to the site normally, and how bout that, it worked!

I'm not sure my P.M. to ChopperCharles had anything to do with it, but I'm good-to-go. (but I'm keeping the proxy site in my favorites just in case). Also, I haven't done anything to my computer in days, meaning no updates, removing and re-installing stuff, nothing. Not being an I.T. guy I had given up. Now the one thing I've learned from this problem is finding out how addicted to the site I am. D'oh!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hmmm

I just got home and I too can log on without any problems. Woohoo

Sponosred Links