Is there a way to delete attachments?
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By admiral

Thread: Is there a way to delete attachments?

Is there a way to delete attachments?

Could someone point me in the right direction towards deleting attachments? Or can an administrator do it if I provide the details?
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

Sometimes you try and delete and they still show up – sometimes you can delete the entire post and fix It that way – but we’re here to help if you get stuck
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    Sometimes you try and delete and they still show up – sometimes you can delete the entire post and fix It that way – but we’re here to help if you get stuck
    I'm stuck! How do I delete them? I can't figure it out.

I can't delete the posts as they are from 2010 (I am going through and re-attaching photos to my semi-famous "diary of a tw build" thread... and I added a couple of duplicate attachements, and one that I didn't mean to add). I can't find the way to delete just the attachment (not the post).
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

There is a way to delete attachments. I presume you mean pictures correct?

Give me a little time to figure it out again. Stand by for news!

Practicing...

OK, I think I got it. I think there is two things you have to do. First is to delete the attachment in your post. Click next to it and push your backspace. This is one way to remove it. If you click on the attachment and hit delete this should remove it also.

The second way is in Manage your attachments.

1. Click Edit Post (You might have to click on Go Advanced to get the correct edit post window)
    2. At the bottom is the Addition Options, click Manage Attachments.
    3. This should open a window
    4. In the window at the very bottom, you will see the attachments.
    5. Hold your cursor in the upper right of the attachment and click on the X when it appears. You might have to click ok for it to disappear.
    6. The attachment should now be gone.
    7. Then just close the window.

Clicking "Done" will ask you to do something but you need to click done to close the window.

8. Then click Save in you open edit window.

(If you see the attachment number in the post, you will have to edit the post and delete the pictures. You'll have to do this if you don't delete them as the first step)

Hope this all makes sense.
    Last edited by admiral; 10-27-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    Fred likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Found the post - best I can do for now

(edit - sorted)
    Last edited by Purple; 10-27-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Sponosred Links