Photo test
Close

Thread: Photo test

This should work. ]

I'm not as computer illiterate as I thought.

Hey the terrain in your shots look like my area here north of Seattle. So what are the laws for off roading up there? I assume you guys have some type of forest service? I know the mountain bike guys build like wildfire up there. Do you have a lot of trails you can ride on?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamont View Post
    Hey the terrain in your shots look like my area here north of Seattle. So what are the laws for off roading up there? I assume you guys have some type of forest service? I know the mountain bike guys build like wildfire up there. Do you have a lot of trails you can ride on?
    North of Seattle almost makes you Canadian. I believe the terrain is the same as yours here on the Island. Because my bike is licenced to ride on the the highways I can ride on any gravel road, forest service road or trail in British Columbia, unless there is a sign prohibiting the public from using a private road, which there are very few of. Big steel gates are a good indicator that the land owner doesn't want people riding on their roads, which are mostly respected. There are literally thousands of kilometers or logging roads and forest service roads on Vancouver Island to ride. A GPS or compass and map are highly recommened when venturing into the backroads. I know the mountain bike crowd have trails they use and build but I haven't run into any as of yet. I think they stay a little somewhat closer to civilization than I do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Do you have any details on how you mounted the rifle case on your bike? I have been looking at doing something similar.
    You never know what you can do until you have to undo something you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by mekdad View Post
    Do you have any details on how you mounted the rifle case on your bike? I have been looking at doing something similar.
    Hi mekdad, I originally bungied the end of the gun case to the footpeg and let the top end rest on the turn signal. The case was secured with another bungy .This worked quite well . Later on I mounted a cargo rack and fabricated a u shaped holder for the top which was bolted to the rack. I made a lower holder out of a 3 inch piece of abs drain pipe which I zip strapped to the bike frame. The gun can be removed from the case quite quickly either way . The pictures explain it better . Good luck.

if
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sponosred Links