test
Close

Thread: test

[img][/img]
    Island-Tduber

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Thanks Admiral I must be missing a step. When I paste the photo the number comes up in the image box and I click insert image the blue "?" comes up then press preview number comes up then post then number no picture. Picture sizing the problem? I"m using a mac.

Thanks, Ron
    Island-Tduber

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hey Ron,I literally copied your link including img tags and pasted them in this reply and it worked. From photobucket I hover the photo that I want to link and click in the 'IMG code' field to copy the link, then paste that link directly in the post I'm writing. I use Mac as well...

What part of the Island are you on? I'm out in Sooke

2011 TW200 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Island T-Dubr View Post
    Thanks Admiral I must be missing a step. When I paste the photo the number comes up in the image box and I click insert image the blue "?" comes up then press preview number comes up then post then number no picture. Picture sizing the problem? I"m using a mac.

Thanks, Ron

I'm sorry, I forgot to explain how I did it to help you. There are two good ways to post from photobucket. Hover and click over the "img code" as JK stated then return to your post. 1st way is to paste directly into the text box, here where we are typing. At this point you should only see the url string. Once you click reply or preview, you should then see your photo. Second method is to click on the "insert image" icon, which is what I think you did. First delete what appears in the box, then paste your copied img url in the box, then click the insert image button.

Another note while in photobucket. Sometimes pbucket won't copy when you hover over the "img code". To get around this, I click the mouse and highlight the img code and then copy, return to the forum and paste the ways I've mentioned above.

Hope you have fun on the forum!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I'm sorry, I forgot to explain how I did it to help you. There are two good ways to post from photobucket. Hover and click over the "img code" as JK stated then return to your post. 1st way is to paste directly into the text box, here where we are typing. At this point you should only see the url string. Once you click reply or preview, you should then see your photo. Second method is to click on the "insert image" icon, which is what I think you did. First delete what appears in the box, then paste your copied img url in the box, then click the insert image button.

Another note while in photobucket. Sometimes pbucket won't copy when you hover over the "img code". To get around this, I click the mouse and highlight the img code and then copy, return to the forum and paste the ways I've mentioned above.

Hope you have fun on the forum!
    Thanks for taking the time to help us newbies out, I enjoy your pics and videos looks like your having alot of fun.

Ron

Island-Tduber

Quote Originally Posted by JKWheelin View Post
    Hey Ron,I literally copied your link including img tags and pasted them in this reply and it worked. From photobucket I hover the photo that I want to link and click in the 'IMG code' field to copy the link, then paste that link directly in the post I'm writing. I use Mac as well...

What part of the Island are you on? I'm out in Sooke

Thanks for the help, I'm in the courtenay area.

Ron
    Island-Tduber

I like your Army green paint scheme. You oughta put a white star on the tank and then of course get a sidecar. Something like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Truelight View Post
    I like your Army green paint scheme. You oughta put a white star on the tank and then of course get a sidecar. Something like this...

Hey Truelight you may be on to something this may be the only way my wife will go riding with me.
    Island-Tduber

Sponosred Links