arrrgh
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: arrrgh

[URL=http://s38.photobucket[media]http://s38.photobucket[/media] [img]%20%20%20%20{[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

=http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e131/afishalbiz/motorcycle/?action=view&current=2012-07-12_13-10-05_909.jpg][/URL]

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

[img]://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sv9kUNAYk40/T_9-PxfndJE/AAAAAAAAAAY/YlkU_VTIzzE/s144-c/Videos.jpg?gl=US[/img]

When posting photobucket pictures, you want to cut and paste the IMG box that goes along with the picture. That will make it appear on forum boards right in your post.

It looks like you're uploading your pictures to photobucket in too small of a format.

Go to the upper right part of your photobucket screen where your name is and click the little arrow next to it and choose "Account settings".

When the new screen appears, click the "album settings" button. Now, you'll see the first line will be "view upload options", click there. Now choose 800x600 and click save at the bottom. From here on, your pictures will upload to the right size for good forum board usage in the future.

With these settings, when you upload future pictures and then choose the IMG tag for each picture and paste it to the forum board, you'll be a photobucket master.

Good looking bike!

What kind of tank and tail bag are those?
    If you can't find it, grind it

1990 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

Good looking bike!

What kind of tank and tail bag are those?

The tank bag is a Marsee brand. It is magnetic with one quick release up front.Also expands.. No model number..Sorry... It sits on a Xl400 tanl...The rtear bag is a laptop bag... A Kolpin jr. sits inside... One can find such a bag at your local Frys store or Wallyworld... This one I had laying arounf...Thanks for your help with photos.. Ill keep playing... GREAT FORUM !!! Cost me a bundle to read though... My kickstarter works great and the 3 20 2 mm disc is coming wirgh my cam... alas........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AFISHALBIZ View Post
    The tank bag is a Marsee brand. It is magnetic with one quick release up front.Also expands.. No model number..Sorry... It sits on a Xl400 tanl...The rtear bag is a laptop bag... A Kolpin jr. sits inside... One can find such a bag at your local Frys store or Wallyworld... This one I had laying arounf...Thanks for your help with photos.. Ill keep playing... GREAT FORUM !!! Cost me a bundle to read though... My kickstarter works great and the 3 20 2 mm disc is coming wirgh my cam... alas........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links