• 3 Post By NVcowboy
  • 1 Post By bad luck
  • 2 Post By NVcowboy

Thread: Test

Test

Trying to make this work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    jtstdub likes this.

Picture, bike and gear all look great to me!
    Planning a trip soon?
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

There’s a rumour going around (upstairs) that the photo posting issues are now fixed – (I was understandably hesitant to mention it)

That just leaves posting upside down or sideways, but that’s down to a lack of understanding of the technology at the user end. If you hold your “smart” phone upside down and take a picture, the image on your phone will be the right way up – then if you post it directly on the board, the board software detects the original orientation, and posts it upside down – endless fun

The solution is simple enough – save it to your PC, open it, get it the right way round – then save again. If you upload the resulting saved image from your PC, you can’t go wrong. Of course, you could hold your smart phone the right way up to begin with, but where’s the fun in that ?

Bad Luck – your picture is showing, and it’s the right way up, and fully expandable – relax …..
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Picture, bike and gear all look great to me!
    Planning a trip soon?
    I had planned on taking a 2 or 3 day trip, now that the weather has finally cooled down a bit. But now it's supposed to be stormy weather for the next week or so.
    But when I was checking things over I noticed a problem with the rear shock spring unit. So I won't be going now. I'll post about it in the tech section.

What's the question(s) to the test? ahha.

Without know the question(s), my answer(s) are as follows:

1. B (I was always told to pick B if I didn't know the answer. In this case I don't know the question but I'm sticking with B.

2. Blue. I have no reason for picking blue other than I don't see this color in the picture and am guessing the question is, what color is not represented in this picture? Again, just guessing.

Edit 2. I think the steps may be a shade of blue but I'm sticking with Blue as my "final answer".

3. I don't know. Really, I don't know!

Sweriously, looks good.

Purple and bad luck like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

^^ gets my vote ......
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Pop quiz at work. Everyone needs to take a drug test. They didn't even give us any study material. How rude!
    admiral, bad luck and Mel like this.

In schools these days does anyone ever fail, I think not, and there are no wrong answers. I feel so warm and fuzzy now.
    admiral likes this.

A teacher in FL was fired for giving 0's. I guess they don't have to show up or do the work either. Wanna make America great again, Bring back tryouts, mandatory P.E., Holding back students who don't make the grade, AND SPANKINGS. And tell their whining ass creampuff parents to STFU. No participation trophies this season.
    Sorry, my Drill Instructors took my feelings away in 1993, no room for sensitivity in this mans America.
    admiral and Mel like this.

Sponosred Links