test photo (before)
Close

[img]http://20120824001.jpg
    1994 TW

Had but regrettably sold a 1982 KZ1000R Eddie Lawson Replica

Does anyone have an easier way of adding photos? I tried to do it through my picasa 3, and for some reason it does not work.I read a earlier post on how to do it,but no luck.
    1994 TW

I can't duplicate or test anything to help you out right now as my work computer blocks all the photo youtube sites, but try adding a [img] and the end of your string.

I have an account at www.picasa.com. Is this different than picasa 3 you mention?

Anyway, if nobody chimes in with a solution, I'll try and help you out sometime tonight or early a.m. tomorrow.

BTW, I use to live in Lewiston. Great gateway to all the local area's to ride. Way better than down here.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I can't duplicate or test anything to help you out right now as my work computer blocks all the photo youtube sites, but try adding a [img] and the end of your string.

I have an account at www.picasa.com. Is this different than picasa 3 you mention?

Anyway, if nobody chimes in with a solution, I'll try and help you out sometime tonight or early a.m. tomorrow.

BTW, I use to live in Lewiston. Great gateway to all the local area's to ride. Way better than down here.
    Thanks Admiral,its not different,just regular Picasa,when I click on web albums and copy the address and try to post it to the forum, it says it does not recognize the sight or ?
    1994 TW

1. the photos need to be set as 'public' - meaning you do not need to be logged in to picassa to see them.

2. go to picture, right-click, properties, and a URL address should come up for the picture itself (not the website). This is what you use.
    1991 TW200 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Does anyone have an easier way of adding photos? I tried to do it through my picasa 3, and for some reason it does not work.I read a earlier post on how to do it,but no luck.

Here's what I found out:

The picasa site I actually log into is www.picasaweb.com and not www.picasa.com. I'm sure they are related somehow, but for basic photohosting I use the web only version, I guess.

In the past, I would open the Album > click on the thumnail photo I wanted to post > right click on the photo's scrolling down to properties > copy the url which appeared in the open properties text box > post in the forum thread. I believe this procedure is what is what canadianshiver is mentioning.

However, when I logged on this morning, I could no longer right click on the photo and see the "properties". What I did instead, and it worked for me, was I right clicked on the photo as before, but I then clicked on "copy image" and then pasted the photo into the thread. This worked in both the test thread and in one of my off-road threads.

In the coming week, I will add this method of adding photo's from picasaweb in the "How to" thread, as picasa may have changed how to copy and paste photo's.

I also need to add and/or change photobucket as the "appearance" of how the albums and such have changed.

Call to all those iPhone, Droid, and what not camera phone's. If you could tell me how you upload photo's from your phone to a thread, I'll add that info to the "How to Post a Photo" thread in the test forum.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Sponosred Links