How to Post Photo's and Video's Version II
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: How to Post Photo's and Video's Version II

How to Post Photo's and Video's Version II

Here are the basics since the Forum change. I'm no longer able to edit my previous sticky on how to post photo's and video's so I'm starting a new one.

Per what NickJ (Forum Admin) told me to do, here is how to add a Youtube video:

Youtube

1. Click on the video you want to post (I pause it once it starts)

2. Click the "Share" button below the video

3. A "http://video name" should be highlighted in a box. (Highlight it if it's not). You can also copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your web browser

4. Right mouse click it >> Copy

5. In the dialog box of a post (where I'm typing this now), right click the mouse >> paste or click the movie icon in the toolbar and paste the youtube URL in the dialogue box and click "ok".

6. After you click OK, you should then see your video URL in the text window

7. After pushing the Reply or Quick Reply you should then see your video in the text box thread

Edit: Added 7 July 2017

Google Photos

1. Pick a picture from one of your Albums

2. Click on a selected photo from your album(s)

3. Right Click and select Copy image of your selected photo

4. Return to the forum post you have created and right click and paste the photo into this post. The click the reply or quick reply.

5. Photo should then appear in your post

Photobucket

Edit: 7 July 2017

(Photobucket is changing to a pay-to-use site. The instructions below may still be valid but since I no longer use Photobucket I will no longer update Photobucket procedures here).

The procedure should be about the same as stated in my original sticky. Basically, copy the "IMG" code >> paste into the dialog box of your post.

Picasaweb

Edit: 7 July 2017. Picasaweb photo hosting was taken over by Google Photos. Picasaweb posted photos will probably still remain on the forum as they are/were archived by Google Photos.

Adding Attachments from Computer

Note: From my testing, an attached file may be smaller in size than a photo from a photo host website.

Unless the ability to attach photos is eliminated, here's how to attach a photo directly from your computer.

V1.
    -These procedures can be done in a new reply or if you want to edit a previous reply.
    -In the quick reply or advanced windows, hover over and click the "Insert Image" button.
    -When the insert image window opens, click "select files" at the bottom of this window.
    -Another window should open allowing you to locate a photo file from your computer.
    -Once located, double click on the photo file or highlight and click the open button.
    -Click the "Upload File" button, the photo should appear in the window.
    -You should also have the ability to move the photo around if there is already text in the box.

You can also upload photo's directly from your computer in the Go Advanced window and scrolling down
    to attachments/manage attachments, but the above method is simpler.

Night_cache.jpg

1. You can also enlarge an attached photo by clicking on the photo (it should get large).

2. Then right click and copy the photo.

3. Click Edit and then click the "Go Advanced" button and past the photo

4. Your larger photo should appear (sometimes the photos are sideways and I have no fix for that)

5. Delete the original small photo thumbnail photo

6. To completely delete the attachment you have to then go to "manage attachments" and delete the attached thumbnail photo.

7. After that is complete click Save.

8. Your larger attached photo should still exist in your post when done.

Edit: Info added 7 July 2017.

Here is some other methods to post pictures forum members have posted. I put them in here as well for organizational purposes.

From Smalls: I use flickr for my phone. I will pic which one I want then click on view all sizes, click what size you want then hold my finger on thr pic and it will say save image . Copy image . View image. I click on view image and it will bring up a page with just the pics and http:/ click on the address and copy it. Then paste it on the url. Click on the little pic on quick reply section and copy url to the line. Or just use the free tapatalk app and upload the pic straight from your phone.

From Fred:
    Schmitty, I have posted directly from my android phone using tap talk some of the photos seen above. They can be recognized by " tap talk" logo in lower right corner if image. In Talptalk you comprise message on a message line.At left edge of line there is a circled plus sign symbol . Pressing this "addition" symbol brings up another message typing line. From here in upper right screen corner are three vertically spaced dots. This opens a drop down menu with " add photo" option. From this select desired photo,select " image" or " attachment" , photo is then prepped and then use arrow like button to lost text plus photo(s).
    Thanks to all for above video and pic posting info, will try some of this at hone tonight in front of confusor, I mean conputer

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

From Fast Eddie B. I think this is how to post pictures from an iPad or iPhone.

Fast Eddie B. (
    Here's a tutorial I did to help people out who wished to post images from Flickr, which is what I use
    Last edited by admiral; 10-14-2017 at 06:49 AM.
    Fred likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Grizzlygpa's new toy

This is me trying to upload a photo of my 2006 Tw200 that is still sitting in nice warm storage for now. Already have new footpegs, seat cover and some misc. stuff. So lets see if I have this figured out.

Chuck
    Attached Images Attached Images
    admiral and jtomelliott49 like this.

Is there a way to post pic from phone? I don't even turn on my computer

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm not familiar with posting from phones, but I recently saw a post on how too, within the past week or two. I'll try and find it. Then I'll post the solution or one of the solutions.

I do remember seeing something about a photobucket app, so I suppose this is for one of the phones. FYI, photobucket is one of the many photo hosting sites.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    Is there a way to post pic from phone? I don't even turn on my computer
    Here's a few solutions I've found so far: iPhone users can get the Photobucket app, add or take pics on the go, upload em, click on them, click on the little 'info' button (bottom right) and there is the IMG line ready for ya. Close photobucket, go to forum and paste it in.

I use flickr for my phone. I will pic which one I want then click on view all sizes, click what size you want then hold my finger on thr pic and it will say save image . Copy image . View image. I click on view image and it will bring up a page with just the pics and http:/ click on the address and copy it. Then paste it on the url. Click on the little pic on quick reply section and copy url to the line. Or just use the free tapatalk app and upload the pic straight from your phone.
    admiral likes this.

thanks for providing more phone photo info small's.

Schmitty, I have posted directly from my android phone using tap talk some of the photos seen above. They can be recognized by " tap talk" logo in lower right corner if image. In Talptalk you comprise message on a message line.At left edge of line there is a circled plus sign symbol . Pressing this "addition" symbol brings up another message typing line. From here in upper right screen corner are three vertically spaced dots. This opens a drop down menu with " add photo" option. From this select desired photo,select " image" or " attachment" , photo is then prepped and then use arrow like button to lost text plus photo(s).
    Thanks to all for above video and pic posting info, will try some of this at hone tonight in front of confusor, I mean conputer

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    admiral likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

I want to go here where bikes can hover upside down yee haw.
    Fred likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links