Rear Camer Test
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Rear Camer Test

Rear Camera Test

Last edited by admiral; 11-19-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Georgie lookin for daddy....love it.

Another great Admiral video. I also like your seamless transitions between shots.

Do you have chains on the tire or is that just an optical illusion?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Mel
    Almost as interesting as a front view! That tire chain really gives that rear suspension a workout. Do you soften the tire pressure any to allow the tire to dent more readily? Great videos.
    Mel

Yepper, I put on the chains for winter just the other day. Plus, I need them on for my upcoming "Deer Survey". It will be wintry. Mel, the suspension workout is more from our washboardy driveway and my training singletrack trail than the chains, but you can definitely tell there on when I hit short stints on pavement I do run with low tire pressure. With my new tire, I had to let all the air out before the chains would fit, then aired them up (about 10-12 lbs).

Last edited by admiral; 11-19-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    R100RT likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Chains, huh, great idea......I just got back from my Colorado Elk hunt and while I was there I tried the TW in the mud and snow......with poor results, damn near busted my butt. Anything I need to know to enjoy success with installation and use?

thanks, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by long distance rider View Post
    Chains, huh, great idea......I just got back from my Colorado Elk hunt and while I was there I tried the TW in the mud and snow......with poor results, damn near busted my butt. Anything I need to know to enjoy success with installation and use?

thanks, Mike
    Few years ago I went on a ride with a bunch of guys on Verterans day. Needless to say, we hit patches of packed snow on the trail. Even with low tires pressures I slipped all over the place. Father in law found a half set of tire chains along the road one day. I had seen chains on bikes before and asked to use them. I took the tire off to fit them and they fit. I don't know the tire size of the chains, but they are similar to the his ATV chains. Guess I could go get the size off them and post here so there is a starting point (less guessing on chain size).

I take my tire off and leave the chains on almost all winter (no pavement riding for me). Chains work really well in the snow and packed snow/ice. Work better in mud than no chains, but when it's muddy out... Though I'm currently using short sheet metal screws for my front tire, I want to get a small set of chains for the front as well. What I'm hoping to get accomplished this year, is strap-on chains for both the front and rear. That way I can take them on and off when I need them and not commit to leaving the chains on.

Mel
    Sounds like a good excuse to have that "summer bike" and that "winter bike" for the transition weather that takes place in the spring and the fall weather.
    Mel
    littletommy likes this.

Can you take a pic of what the mount itself looks like? BTW, nice job on the vid.
    Go boldly where others dare not follow.

I bet that rear tire throws even more rocks than mine now. lol

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links