Wyoming TW rally / camp weekend???
Close

Would there be any intrest in a central Wyoming get together? Camping in a BLM campground with 4 campgrounds within a 20 mile area, Great fishing for trout, rafts and canoes available for rent at local outfitters, Fishing guides and guided floats. Many miles of BLM and National forest roads and trails. local pubs, restaurants, Karaoke and museums. Area full of history. Best fishing / floating around mid to late June. If interested go to BLM Wyoming website and look for Bennett Peak campsite.

Or contact me at: [email protected] 307-635-3416

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Would there be any intrest in a central Wyoming get together? Camping in a BLM campground with 4 campgrounds within a 20 mile area, Great fishing for trout, rafts and canoes available for rent at local outfitters, Fishing guides and guided floats. Many miles of BLM and National forest roads and trails. local pubs, restaurants, Karaoke and museums. Area full of history. Best fishing / floating around mid to late June. If interested go to BLM Wyoming website and look for Bennett Peak campsite.

Or contact me at: [email protected] 307-635-3416

Sounds interesting. Health permitting I would be interested. What does an out of state fishing license cost-do they have a week or two day fishing license? I would primarily be interested in riding does the Oregon Trail or Pony Express Trail go through that region?

Mike

The TW200 may be slow but the Earth is patient.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Last Blog Entry: Plans For 2012 (01/16/12)

Quote Originally Posted by TW2007 View Post
    Sounds interesting. Health permitting I would be interested. What does an out of state fishing license cost-do they have a week or two day fishing license? I would primarily be interested in riding does the Oregon Trail or Pony Express Trail go through that region?

Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

To the north of those campgrounds, almost to Casper is Independence Rock, where the California trail, Oregon trail and Morman trail all passed and stayed. Just 20 miles north of there is old pony Express route. I was also kicking around a Moab / National park run, if there would be more interest in that.

Sponosred Links