Video - TW200 Riding through thick Manzanita..
Close

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Scotts
  • 4 Post By Leben
  • 1 Post By greenbomb
  • 1 Post By B-dub
  • 1 Post By admiral
  • 1 Post By Ebbanflood
  • 1 Post By joeband

Thread: Video - TW200 Riding through thick Manzanita..

Video - TW200 Riding through thick Manzanita..

..The 'thick' Manzanita starts around 7:00 min if you don't want to watch the whole thing.. and around 9:40...
    Last edited by Scotts; 06-26-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Nice video. I'm going to take a wild guess and bet that your next purchase for the TW is going to be hand guards.

Where is this at ?
    Was there another bike with you?
    Fingerless Gloves , nice 4 shooting and nose picking but not so much for motorcycle riding
    Scotts likes this.
    Look at the bottom of this page under SIMILAR THREADS
    Norm in Arkansas
    2006 TW , Kick Starter , Shinko 241 front 4;00/18 ,Vesrah HD clutch springs. Carb jet Kit, Amsoil 10-40 , ALLSBALLS steering head bearings, Jimbo shield. Zeta drop -down bend handguards
    Ricochet skidplate from IMMIX RACING , BIKEMASTER Supersport mirrors XT350 fuel tank , member big foot pegs

Honda XR 600 , KTM 300 , BMW 1100 gs , 327 Cushman Truckster , KTM 625 SXC . Ural with sidecar

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Cool video of some nice trails - I like that view with a GoPro. I'm also curious about the location. Looks like some big country. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Scotts likes this.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

I'm liking the video's coming in this summer! Good Stuff. Thanks for sharing.
    Scotts likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Leben View Post
    Nice video. I'm going to take a wild guess and bet that your next purchase for the TW is going to be hand guards.
    Sad part is.. I already had hand guards and attempted to put them on before this ride.. but.. the connector was too small, or I was doing something wrong, and gave up because I was already burning light.. After I found this 'little mountain' I really wished I had the right ones..

Its central Oregon.. East side of the Cascades..
    Im a solo rider.. and Ive been learning the hard way about the problems with that.. ( But I tell some-one the general area where im going and check in as much as possible..)
    The finger-less gloves are actually SAP gloves with 1lb of steel in the knuckles.. Theyre ok I guess, despite being cheap an not intended for motorcycle riding..

Quote Originally Posted by Scotts View Post
    Sad part is.. I already had hand guards and attempted to put them on before this ride.. but.. the connector was too small, or I was doing something wrong, and gave up because I was already burning light.. After I found this 'little mountain' I really wished I had the right ones..
    I had the same problem, there is another connector that they say is optional, it is needed for the stock bars. There are a few good youtube videos that explain things that the instructions don't, like having to cut the end off the throttle tube.
    Scotts likes this.

bend area? was that the same trail heading back (@ 8:30) or another branch? was pretty established to just dead end.

beautiful plant manzanita
    Last edited by joeband; 06-27-2014 at 07:21 AM.
    Scotts likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeband View Post
    bend area? was that the same trail heading back (@ 8:30) or another branch? was pretty established to just dead end.

beautiful plant manzanita
    It was the end of a cliff.. nothing but drop offs in all directions.. heres a vid of the 'end of this cliff'..

Sponosred Links