Video - TW200 Dowhill Fall Traps Leg under bike..
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Video - TW200 Dowhill Fall Traps Leg under bike..

Video - TW200 Downhill Fall Traps Leg under bike..

..Its that hill again.. I almost made it!.. I don't know if that stick I picked up in the front spokes was the culprit or not..? It seemed kind of small, but that's deep sand and it doesn't take much to lock it up.. + the GoPro doesn't exactly catch the actual angle of that hill, but its steep..
    Anyway, watch me get trapped under my bike for a short time..
    Last edited by Scotts; 07-29-2014 at 02:59 AM.
    docjekyll2002 and Wingnut like this.

Watch out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotts View Post
    ..................the GoPro doesn't exactly catch the actual angle of that hill, but its steep...........................
    I have noticed that on mine and other videos plus it always looks worse when you are up high looking down. (Not so bad from the bottom looking up.) Sand can be challenging. Overall, well done!
    Scotts likes this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

That video reminds me why I use my TW off road. Can you imagine getting stuck under a larger, heavier bike?

I have been enjoying your videos. Thanks for sharing.
    Scotts and SanDue like this.

I have resembled your "trapedness" before. While it wasn't as steep, it was still difficult to get out from under the TW. In my case my foot was twisted reward, which added a degree of difficulty. I am glad the TW is as light as it is or we would probably be trapped longer.
    Last edited by admiral; 07-30-2014 at 04:42 AM.
    Scotts and Wingnut like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

That looks pretty damn steep even on video!
    Scotts likes this.

It looks very steep when your on the top! good video!
    Scotts likes this.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

.I have to admire your perseverance on that steep hill, especially with the stock tires. I would blame the stick through the spokes.
    Last edited by Fred; 07-29-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    Scotts likes this.

Ok. I was going to keep my mouth shut now I am starting to feel guilty about not sharing. Sunday morning I jumped on the bike to travel to town for my daily "Monster energy drink" and my son was in the front yard playing with his new baseball bat and the new ball he got from the Pirates game last week. Me and him have this "thing" we have been doing for years where i dart after him like I am going to run him over and he playfully throws his hands in the air and runs away screaming bloody murder. Well I ride down off the side of the driveway into our front yard and head towards him about 10 to 15mph and he does his thing hands up running and screaming THEN he changes direction and darts directly in front of me again!!!! Wet grass, a fistful of brake, and gravity all come together and in an honest to God NANO second I am face down on my front lawn! As I look up I see the most terrified look on my son's face and he is slowly and quietly repeating over and over again "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry". What could I do? I started laughing and explaining to him that he had nothing to be sorry for as he is an 11 year old boy and I am a 43 year old man. He settles down after a minute or two of my joking and telling him everything is fine, looks me square in the eye's and say's "REALLY YOU SHOULD BE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER!" I just picked the bike up "it had a freshly bent brake lever now" and rode it back up the driveway to the garage for a quick inspection. I bent the brake lever back in line and the bracket that holds the front cowl and Jimbo shield too. No other damage other than a bruise on the top of my foot I have no idea how I got that and was wearing work boots.

Tom
    littletommy, Fred, admiral and 1 others like this.

"out of the mouth of babes" ....
    Fred likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links