Group Ride,....NJ Pine Barrons.......Oct. 2014
Close

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Group Ride,....NJ Pine Barrons.......Oct. 2014

Exclamation Group Ride,....NJ Pine Barrons.......Oct. 2014

So, another forum member and I are planning an all off road ride on Saturday, October 25 in the NJ Pine Barrens. There are 500+ miles of sandy roads/trails on 100,000+ acres of Forest, which is perfect for our TW's. I'm posting this, because we would like to get as many members as we can to join us. The more, the merrier. Ride what you want, doesn't have to be a TW. But to ride here, your bike must be street legal, with current plate and registration. I live about 1 hour 45 minutes North of this place, and will be driving my pickup down with bike on the back. It's possible that some of us may stay the night in a local motel, and ride again on Sunday. The date is NOT carved in stone, so this may change due to when "most" are able to come. So let's get the word out. Please, no shitheads, showoffs, or trouble makers. This is a State Forest that allows off-roading, so I don't want any trouble.....Period..!!! Just a good, safe, fun day of riding....
    I will be posting more info/details as I get it. So let's ride before the Winter sets in, and keep this thread alive...!

Go Here for more info about the place: Off-Roading in the Pine Barrens of NJ
    Bob

When in doubt, Gas It..!!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Perfect I like the shithead part. Sounds like that comes from past experiences. All aside I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I watched a few YouTube videos on the area and I'm sure the ride will be enjoyable.

I'll bring the good weather!

rick
    Last edited by TopPredator; 09-15-2014 at 04:16 PM.

rbm
    I'll be watching this thread! I doubt I'll be able to make it at this point due to work and planned home improvement projects but you never know..

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm a big fan of the pines, been camping and hiking there all my life. The past couple of years I started 4x4ing down there. If your vehicle is registered and you ar not an idiot the rangers are cool.

I bought my TW for the pines but haven't made it down yet. I'm away the 25th but will keep an eye on this thread. If anyone has any questions about the pines let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Perfect I like the shithead part. Sounds like that comes from past experiences. All aside I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I watched a few YouTube videos on the area and I'm sure the ride will be enjoyable.

I'll bring the good weather!

rick
    Yes, from passed experience. I think most of us are older for the most part, so we should be fine. Nothing against younger riders, but sometimes there's always that 1 in a group. What did ya search for on YouTube? I'd like to check some out. Yeah, fingers crossed about the weather.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    I'll be watching this thread! I doubt I'll be able to make it at this point due to work and planned home improvement projects but you never know..
    So, your gunna make me twist your arm? I'm an hour south of you, and easy to get to. I'm right on Rt. 206. You could come here, put your TW in my truck, and I'll drive down. Nice and easy for ya....
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Good Luck with your plan Werloc. I have heard that the Pine Barrens is/are a great place to get lost or find yourself. Take video for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Werloc View Post
    Yes, from passed experience. I think most of us are older for the most part, so we should be fine. Nothing against younger riders, but sometimes there's always that 1 in a group. What did ya search for on YouTube? I'd like to check some out. Yeah, fingers crossed about the weather.
    Just search Pine Barron's NJ Lots of mud and rich kids sinking their fancy 4X 4s.
    Weathers Going to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DGrav View Post
    I'm a big fan of the pines, been camping and hiking there all my life. The past couple of years I started 4x4ing down there. If your vehicle is registered and you ar not an idiot the rangers are cool.

I bought my TW for the pines but haven't made it down yet. I'm away the 25th but will keep an eye on this thread. If anyone has any questions about the pines let me know.
    When I have questions, I'll ask here, incase others want to know the same things. Thanks, I appreciate it....
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    Good Luck with your plan Werloc. I have heard that the Pine Barrens is/are a great place to get lost or find yourself. Take video for the rest of us.
    I'll be taking lots of video, and tons of pics. Don't worry about that. I started playing with my helmet cam today, but took all ground 5' feet in front of my tire. Gotta angle it up more. Hopefully tomorrow they will come out good enough to post....

If this ride goes well, I'll be going there alot.
    Bob

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links