Durhamtown Plantation ride (2/18-2/20)
Close

Me and some friends will have our bikes with us when we go to Durhamtown Plantation (www.durhamtown.com) on Feb 17-20. We all also ride Honda FL400r Pilots and we're going to DP primarily to watch (and mayby participate in) the UTV Rally on the 19th. My main mission for the weekend is to take one of my TW's out on the trails to see if it's powerful enough to keep up with the other guys. They'll be on Honda and Kawasaki 250's (XR and KLR). I'm pretty excited because this will be the first time I've had it off road. For those that havn't been to DP, check out the link ... it's a great pace to trail ride.

If anyone lives close to Union Point, Georgia, stop by and ride with us! .... We'll be in one of the cabins, just look for the group of Pilots.

Vrroom

that's quite an impressive operation they run!

Quote Originally Posted by Surly357 View Post
    that's quite an impressive operation they run!

It's certainly one of the best places I've ever ridden ... it's where I go to escape from reality.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

idk seem a little up tight for me. You cant start your bikes after 5pm?

Quote Originally Posted by hoofhearted View Post
    idk seem a little up tight for me. You cant start your bikes after 5pm?

The folks at DP are probably the most the most easy going (and friendliest) people I know. They're not up tight at all. The land they have is dual purposed and the 5:00 PM ride "stop" time is to protect you from getting your head blown off by the people that are hunting on the same land.

And besides that, a good portion of the fun at DP starts after 5PM ... come on down and join us for the weekend. If you dont have a good time, I'll give your money back.

Vrroom

hahah sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrroom View Post
    Me and some friends will have our bikes with us when we go to Durhamtown Plantation (www.durhamtown.com) on Feb 17-20. We all also ride Honda FL400r Pilots and we're going to DP primarily to watch (and mayby participate in) the UTV Rally on the 19th. My main mission for the weekend is to take one of my TW's out on the trails to see if it's powerful enough to keep up with the other guys. They'll be on Honda and Kawasaki 250's (XR and KLR). I'm pretty excited because this will be the first time I've had it off road. For those that havn't been to DP, check out the link ... it's a great pace to trail ride.

If anyone lives close to Union Point, Georgia, stop by and ride with us! .... We'll be in one of the cabins, just look for the group of Pilots.

Vrroom

hi, u`all...great place!!! 2 of my son`s + 2 grandsons were there april 7-9 ...they all had a great time...highly recommend to all... dale

Quote Originally Posted by dale-ray View Post
    hi, u`all...great place!!! 2 of my son`s + 2 grandsons were there april 7-9 ...they all had a great time...highly recommend to all... dale

yes the cost 25.00 per person per day ...just to ride..cabin extra...

Sponosred Links