TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Phredz Practice Loop

814 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Fred 
#1 · (Edited)
This is some of my neighborhood riding area that I often end up in for fun and practice. The whoop sections tax the TW's suspension but the rest is single track nirvana. There are still trails out there I have not tried, other places I cannot remember how to find again, and a few I would rather not try again!:rolleyes:.

Play @ 720p

#2 ·
I've said it before and will reiterate, your back 40 is way way better than mine. But having any back 40 is better than none! This was such a cool area to ride. Is there way more than what I was exposed too, or did we hit the main trail?

#3 · (Edited)
Kris, you rode about eight miles of this loop after your engine was installed, then we diverted to go see the crystal mine. We skipped some of the steep sidehill singletrack seen in the video's befinning because they ultimately cross a couple of nasty rock zones. Trying to be a good host I thought I should warm you up a bit before tossing you into the meat grinder.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.