Agua Caliente Ride With Jimbo and Ronnydog
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Come and camp and ride with us at http://www.co.san-diego.ca.us/parks/..._caliente.html We are camping in space #62. No set riding plans just a fun time. Come look at the stars with Jimbos Telescopes!!!!!

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...evista4288.jpg

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/v...dog/images.jpg

Hi Ronnydog, I think the DEZ is in bloom, I'm really looking forward to this!!
    For inquires please email me at Hidden Content for ordering info. If requesting a shield please include :NAME,FORUM NAME,PHONE #,SHIPPING ADDRESS,AND COLOR CHOICE,(Jet Black, Smoke Grey, Crystal Clear, Dark Blue, Neon Edge Glow -Light Blue & Neon Edge Glo Hi-Vis Orange )

RIDE WELL, JIMBO C.

Count me in. I expect to get there sometime Friday night depending on work and traffic. I reserved space 22. I'm bringing a small trailer so I won't be using the tent pad. If anyone wants to share the space let me know. There's a small fee for an extra vehicle but it can't have a trailer or be a big RV or anything. I'm not sure how much space there is for parking at this campsite. I'm looking forward to it! See you Friday night or Saturday morning. -Steven

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'm jealous. I miss San Diego County, even if I don't miss it's millions of residents. Can you guys get into Valley of the Moon (BLM site near border) or is it too dangerous at present? I love rocks, sand, and lizards. You've got them all. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

Awesome desert adventure guys thanks for instigating and navigating!

Ride report: We went mainly north of camp so did not get near the Mexican border. On Saturday we rode on blacktop through strong winds and a few cold spots to buzz some beautiful off road washes and canyons, saw caves and bad land vistas. All new to me and well worth the trip. Thanks also for helping me through my technical difficulties here and there. Your experience, generosity and good spirits throughout were greatly appreciated. Hope to join another adventure before too long. Lunch is on me next time.

Also, Jim's hi tech telescopes are truly amazing. I knew that Saturn had rings of course but I had never seen them for myself first hand. WOW! Thanks again, -Steven

Ronnydog at Sweeny Pass overlooking Carrizo Gorge to the West and prepairing to make a run through Canyon Sin Nombre.

Strange and curious Creatures were seen sneaking around the equipment at night.

We Had a great time!
    For inquires please email me at Hidden Content for ordering info. If requesting a shield please include :NAME,FORUM NAME,PHONE #,SHIPPING ADDRESS,AND COLOR CHOICE,(Jet Black, Smoke Grey, Crystal Clear, Dark Blue, Neon Edge Glow -Light Blue & Neon Edge Glo Hi-Vis Orange )

RIDE WELL, JIMBO C.

Some Local Morning Color

Steven at the amazing mud caves in Arroyo Tapiato

Ron at the junction in Vallicito Wash.

RIDE WELL, JIMBO C.

You guys aren't too far from south Orange County, where I'm at, that we couldn't meet up at some point. I lived in Vista back in 79/80 while going to Palomar college and was heading east into the desert almost every weekend on a Honda CL350 - my first dual sport. Oh the stuff that bike and I went through together... After seeing "127 Hours," I have to admit I was pretty reckless traveling alone to some of the places I went, but I didn't know any better. It helps to be able to fix things and get back on the road, but a riding partner would have been the right thing. Crazy fun times at any rate. Kids and business took me away for a while, but I'm coming back to the sport with a couple of TW's and my 15 year old as my running mate.

We'll be rolling out towards Anza Borrego on Wednesday (Coyote), and depending on weather, we will probably head up to Joshuah Tree on Friday. Any advice on a particularly fun trail up that way?

Well, gents, I'm enjoying your posts and perhaps we'll cross paths out there one day.

Best regards,

Rory
    Something witty...

2005 & 2010 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by MrDNA View Post
    You guys aren't too far from south Orange County, where I'm at, that we couldn't meet up at some point. I lived in Vista back in 79/80 while going to Palomar college and was heading east into the desert almost every weekend on a Honda CL350 - my first dual sport. Oh the stuff that bike and I went through together... After seeing "127 Hours," I have to admit I was pretty reckless traveling alone to some of the places I went, but I didn't know any better. It helps to be able to fix things and get back on the road, but a riding partner would have been the right thing. Crazy fun times at any rate. Kids and business took me away for a while, but I'm coming back to the sport with a couple of TW's and my 15 year old as my running mate.

We'll be rolling out towards Anza Borrego on Wednesday (Coyote), and depending on weather, we will probably head up to Joshuah Tree on Friday. Any advice on a particularly fun trail up that way?

Well, gents, I'm enjoying your posts and perhaps we'll cross paths out there one day.

Best regards,

Rory

Rory, good to hear from you! You and your son should join us on this ride to Owl Canyon Campground - Barstow Area - April 15th - 18th. We ride slow and safe so all can join.

Ronnydog

Green alder. where are you in the picture at the camp site? Talk about a good place to let the kids loose. I would love to go there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links