Central California to British Columbia
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Three Fingered Jack's Avatar
    So I just returned from a three week trip up to Canada my 1990 TW. I must say, I am very impressed with the fortitude of that machine. Although it is not the most comfortable two wheeler on the road, it did its part. However, the purpose of this post is to inform all of you that I will soon be announcing the completion of a blog (Which I have yet to start), which will have maps and pictures and words and such describing this trip; during which I received so many inquisitive glances and comments... I greatly want to record this journey, it being my first long distance trip of any merit. In my way of seeing things, if I have informed a large enough group of my plan to tell this story, the odds of me actually committing to its creation are much higher. I was a member of the old forum under a different name, however, I was primarily a lurker, and never actually posted any reply of significance (Or volume). But besides this, I hope you all will enjoy my trip report when it is released to the public, and I will do my best to make it decent. The pictures tell most of the story, and the mileage is yet to be determined although it was in excess of 3500 miles. I would also like to thank Jimbo for getting my windscreen out to me in record time. I keep myself from imagining life without it...

Cheers.

Congratulations on your adventure. Will look forward to seeing your pictures and reading of your experiences. Gerry

Take care my Friend.........

Looking forward to the report.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Today is 28 of August and the world is waiting for to the report. Maybe not the whole world, but 145 people have looked into this thread.

I tend not to rush into things, it takes time to craft a proper ride report... School semester just started two weeks ago, and I have been busy doing homework and riding on the weekends. So, all in good time, old boy. I give you my word, it will be done... Eventually.

Cheers.

Write-up and pictures?
    2008 TW200

Did you really go there? Where is the report?

It's a shame he didn't come back to tell us more, I'm always happy to read travel blogs, especially when they involve the Mighty T-Dub.
    Red Max - 1996 TW200 - 14/45, 320mm toothed brake disc, X-Racing titanium exhaust, Ricochet skid plate, Mule hitch pins, large pegs, VeeRubber VRM274&275 tires

Sounds like our adventurer is a student. If that is the case, it is likely he had a busy semester and right now is in the middle of finals. My thought anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Alas! It has finally begun. If you were to follow this link to The Second-Hand Mule, you would happen across the blog I first advertised back in August. I'm terribly sorry it did not begin sooner, but I am very easily distracted, and the ideas were not flowing earlier this year. I was in school last semester, and became slightly displaced from the forum, due to additional interests and such. Anyways, I have created the semi-long awaited blog. It is far from complete, but as you will see, it is in progress. I am still working out the kinks and fine tuning everything, however, the foundation has been laid, and I will continue to work on this project. Do have a look-see if'n you have the time...

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links