Moab 2016 Wesley,montana Richard,Montana ?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Moab 2016 Wesley,montana Richard,Montana ?

Moab 2016 Wesley,montana Richard,Montana ?

Montana ? is Montana Nick.
    Last edited by arrowsmith; 03-23-2016 at 08:12 PM.

Montana Richard

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I did not get to ride Fins & Things or Hell's Revenge this year. Too many places with too little time. Next time in Moab I hope to ride Hell's Revenge which I have not yet ridden and the southern portion of Fins & Things which I haven't ridden either.

I think there was a change from 2015 making Fins & Things one-way. When we rode it last year it transitioned to Porcupine. I've not heard of anyone riding the Porcupine trail this year. It's a rather difficult but pretty trail. I've only ridden Porcupine out to the last bail-out point up Sands Flat road. I'd like to complete this trail next time as well.

Thanks for sharing these video's and pictures arrowsmith, I really enjoy them!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I did not get to ride Fins & Things or Hell's Revenge this year. Too many places with too little time. Next time in Moab I hope to ride Hell's Revenge which I have not yet ridden and the southern portion of Fins & Things which I haven't ridden either.

I think there was a change from 2015 making Fins & Things one-way. When we rode it last year it transitioned to Porcupine. I've not heard of anyone riding the Porcupine trail this year. It's a rather difficult but pretty trail. I've only ridden Porcupine out to the last bail-out point up Sands Flat road. I'd like to complete this trail next time as well.

There are more pictures but I have to make them smaller
    LuvNot and Potski like this.

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post

Here is one more.
    rsz_013.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by arrowsmith View Post
    Here is one more.
    rsz_013.jpg

That was the Potash ride to Shaffer Switchbacks. Great ride, glad to see the wife made it into a photo. Just a few minutes later from this photo Larry and the Super Tenere had a surprise.
    Potski and TWilight like this.

Right you are about one way traffic postings this year at Sand Flats. Only violation was when those nice folks towing Randall and his dead TW out got mixed up and towed poor Plumbstraight all over the place with a few wrong turns.
    Saw them towing Randall in circles.
    Saw them towing Randall the wrong way against the one way arrows.
    Think Randall got to see more of Fins-and-Things than any of us....several times it seems.
    Below is Randall getting towed by a rope so thin you really can't even see it. I think I'll call it my invisible rope.

Assume someone has told the tale of the failed electricals deep in the heart of the Fins and everyone's helping out? Randall was in quite a hole and getting him out ourselves wasn't looking like an easy nor fun task yet we were all game to assist. A passing Rent-a-Razor and a tow rope saved us pushing through hill and dale with LOTS of loose sand just to add variety to the ordeal

Those dots on the skyline weren't savage restless natives but Misfits watching Randall rebuild his carb and diagnose electrics in the sand. We went with the practice of exchanging part from one bike to another trying to diagnose the no-run issue.
    Last edited by Fred; 03-24-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

rsz_014.jpg 015.jpg 035.jpg 023.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    admiral, Potski, TWilight and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links