well yah, most of us are home, I think! where are you? and welcome
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Yep, you got riders up there...

Welcome to the forum!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post
    well yah, most of us are home, I think! where are you? and welcome
    I am being overrun by KTM's and BMW's. As usual I will be falling back into the mountains.

Vancouver! well that is where most of us started, where do you ride? there are some members down that way you could hook up with and welcome to our little nut house
    Last edited by grewen; 04-29-2016 at 10:36 PM.
    littletommy likes this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

If you don't find yourself enough riding buddies in Western Canada, come on down and meet some of us Washington riders. We're all meeting up in mid May if you're interested.

I'll be in Western Canada tomorrow, we're (Star Chapter) riding to the Reifel Bird Sanctuary (no, you can't bring rifles)
    littletommy and TWilight like this.

Hey TW Trooper, we aren't home right now but we are almost as "western" as you can get. We live on northern Vancouver Island but right now we are just completing our holidays with a tour of Ucluelet / Tofino / Sidney / Nanaimo and Courtenay tomorrow. Had some great rides on the west coast but chose to leave the bike in the truck in Sidney (crazy Victoria drivers!). We would like to do some riding out towards Hope area but wont happen until next year now due to lack of time off. Next big ride for us will be back home on May long weekend, group of family and friends are coming camping out at the lake. They all have Yamahas but no TWs, but I will wait at the top of the trails for their skinny wheeled machines to catch up!.
    If you ever find yourself on the North Island and want to do some great trail climbing, just give us a shout as we are game almost every weekend for some trail riding.
    Not sure if you have seen the members map yet TW Trooper but it shows locations for all over, just zoom in to your area and it will list all the TW riders around your area.
    I wish there were more TWs close to us for group rides, but I have only seen two other bikes up our way since we got ours in 2010, so most of our day trips are solo rides / fishing trips.

Take care and ride safe, Chris.
    Last edited by wrench-puller; 04-29-2016 at 11:26 PM.
    2009 TW200, Jimbo shield, 47&55T rear with DID chain, Maxxis Ceros Rear, Kendra 270 front, extended swing arm, 1"Risers, Rear rack, Raised front fender, XOG GPS.

TWilight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    I guess I will have to dust off my manners, polish my charm, and make an effort to get out and ride with some of you guys. I have been bouncing around the bush for 2 years solo. To be quite honest I bought the bike for work and have several other bikes but this one makes me feel like I am ten years old again riding in the powerlines, funny how that works.

I even double the misses on it on two up outings and she seems to like it as well. I have pegs and risers coming this week as not to embarrass myself on the trails and expect to bump into one or two of you who frequent the lower mainland (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

I will have a look at the member proximity page and start sending out bribes to attract riding partners. In fact the misses would probably pay $50.00 to the first person to get me out of her hair for a minimum of two days. Well it is a 5 am Sunday start to off to bed. Have a good weekend

Picture taken while working the Palliser River Valley near Radium BC Canada

Last edited by TW Trooper; 04-30-2016 at 10:21 PM.

I had the pleasure of hosting a couple of fellows from Abbotsford and Surrey BC a couple nights ago. They were headed to Baja. One was on a Vstrom and one on a 600BMW. I put a notice for tent space on the ADV forum a while back and have had a few riders stop by for an overnighter. Always nice to share life in general with other riders.

Somehow I can never use riders and bikers in the same context as bikers tend to bring to mind patch laden leather and asphalt eating V twins with belt drive.
    littletommy, dette, Peterb and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links