A Story Worth Living - movie
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A Story Worth Living - movie

  1. #1
    Senior Member dette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Whidbey Island, WA
    Posts
    544

    A Story Worth Living - movie

    Anyone plan on going to this movie?

    A Story Worth Living

    It's a one night showing on Thursday, May 19th. I found out it's showing in my town, I thought I was going to have to drive an hour and a half to see it.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,260
    Dette,

    I'd go with you to see that movie in a heartbeat. I love real things. Adventure; new excitement everyday; something new; the struggles and issues and challenges they faced; O yeah... The building of men and women's character. Absolutely. I love personal biographies too. When I read about some of the things people overcome to reach their goals, it absolutely excites me and inspires me. Seems most of my whole life; I've loved to read about Great Men and Women of God. I'll buy popcorn and when we goin???
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Senior Member dette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Whidbey Island, WA
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Dette,

    I'd go with you to see that movie in a heartbeat. I love real things. Adventure; new excitement everyday; something new; the struggles and issues and challenges they faced; O yeah... The building of men and women's character. Absolutely. I love personal biographies too. When I read about some of the things people overcome to reach their goals, it absolutely excites me and inspires me. Seems most of my whole life; I've loved to read about Great Men and Women of God. I'll buy popcorn and when we goin???
    Ha, ha littletommy, it's only playing one night in theaters all over so anyone who is interested can go to a local theater. We can call it a remote get together of sorts. I like these movies also, they inspire me .... none have actually inspired me to go out and struggle the way the folks in these movies do but I'm inspired none the less....lol.

    So, if you go to the movies homepage, you can do a search of a theater near you.... remember, it's only a one night showing and that night is next week, Thursday, May 19th.

    Fathom Events - One Time Special Events in Theaters Near You!
    littletommy likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,260
    Quote Originally Posted by dette View Post
    Ha, ha littletommy, it's only playing one night in theaters all over so anyone who is interested can go to a local theater. We can call it a remote get together of sorts. I like these movies also, they inspire me .... none have actually inspired me to go out and struggle the way the folks in these movies do but I'm inspired none the less....lol.


    So, if you go to the movies homepage, you can do a search of a theater near you.... remember, it's only a one night showing and that night is next week, Thursday, May 19th.

    Fathom Events - One Time Special Events in Theaters Near You!
    Too bad, nope, nothing near here.
    Still rather go with you though.
    dette likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Senior Member JagLite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    551
    I bought my tickets last week!
    I was really amazed that it is coming to Alaska.
    Looking forward to seeing the movie
    littletommy and dette like this.
    James

    ______________________

    Attitude =

    The difference between

    Ordeal and Adventure

  7. #6
    Senior Member Weebles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    129
    Hey, its a dual sport movie.

    Thanks Dette,

    Had not heard of this it until your post. Now Dan and I and a friend are going.

    Really looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Weebles; 05-14-2016 at 12:10 PM.
    littletommy and dette like this.
    1988 TW200, 14/50 sprockets, O-ring chain, pilot screw extension 2.5 turns out, main jet slightly reamed, Shinko 241


    Rin's law of addition: "If you take anything in the world (fear, love, widgets...anything) and add to it, then there will be more."

  8. #7
    Senior Member grewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Armstrong BC
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Too bad, nope, nothing near here.
    Still rather go with you though.
    LT it is showing in Coeur D'Alene on may 19
    littletommy and dette like this.
    Greg

    2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

  9. #8
    Senior Member Byron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    125
    It's showing in our town too, maybe an evening out with my wife, dinner first, of course,

    and, John Eldredge, Christian writer and director, should be a good family friendly movie, a rarity these days.
    Last edited by Byron; 05-14-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    dette and littletommy like this.
    Hidden Content

    Oregon, love the climate and riding, not so much the lefty politics.

  10. #9
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    dette and littletommy like this.

  11. #10
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,260
    Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post
    LT it is showing in Coeur D'Alene on may 19
    Bro....I'm interested!! Where/when/hours/ tell me what you found bro!!
    dette likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. living in sin
    By mhomadness in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 11:30 AM
  2. A movie that's on Grit
    By Padilen in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 04:59 PM
  3. Name your B.M./Dump after a movie.
    By Xracer in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 08:32 PM
  4. St Vincent Movie
    By TopPredator in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2014, 02:10 AM
  5. Re-living our youth?
    By ChipBeck in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:27 PM