Any Riders in the Lehigh Valley, PA?
Close

Just wondering if there are any riders here in the the Lehigh Valley or if anyone knows of backwoods trails/ fire roads etc. accessable to the public. I live in the Allentown area and would love to meet up with some offroad riders occasionally within a 100 miles or so. I've never seen a T-Dub here, but the dealers tell me they do sell each one VERY quickly, and as a result, never have a floor model for more than a week.
    Happy Trails,

capt pow!

2010 TW200, factory rear rack, Chinese jumbo footpegs, Jimbo windshield, ScalaRider G4, Clarke 2.7 Gallon tank, Koso tachometer, Stearns seat cover, gel grips, Dirtly 1" handlebar risers, Osram Rallye H4 bulb, Cortec Deluxe rear bag .

Quote Originally Posted by capt pow! View Post
    Just wondering if there are any riders here in the the Lehigh Valley or if anyone knows of backwoods trails/ fire roads etc. accessable to the public. I live in the Allentown area and would love to meet up with some offroad riders occasionally within a 100 miles or so. I've never seen a T-Dub here, but the dealers tell me they do sell each one VERY quickly, and as a result, never have a floor model for more than a week.

I'm from Pine Grove, Pa. about 45 minute drive from you. I don't have my TW yet but will within 2-3 weeks. I found a mint condition 2007 with 485 miles. The guy agreed to hold it for me till I can go get it. Can't wait, been wanting one for a long time. Pretty good off road riding in my area if you're interested in riding sometime. Thanks, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by 123elementm View Post
    I'm from Pine Grove, Pa. about 45 minute drive from you. I don't have my TW yet but will within 2-3 weeks. I found a mint condition 2007 with 485 miles. The guy agreed to hold it for me till I can go get it. Can't wait, been wanting one for a long time. Pretty good off road riding in my area if you're interested in riding sometime. Thanks, Ryan

Did you guys ever get together for a ride? I live in Maryland near the PA border south of York. I've camped at Pine Grove Furnace State Park, but haven't ridden any trails in that area. Not much riding in Maryland, unfortunately.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Im about 45 minutes southeast of pittsburgh. I dont have a T-dub YET, i plan on buying one in the spring - new or used im not sure yet. I do have a suzuki quadsport 250 and a pickup truck- ready to roll. Ever ride the allegheny national forest trails? in marienville, pa

I am from riverton NJ. 10 min from Phila. Jersey pines would be the best trails here. I got my TW this past fall. Love it.

hey i live in upstate ny, but my dad lives in ridgway pa and the riding out that way is really good. if your ever out that way for a ride ask the old man at loves canoe on main street about the trail to devils den. its a really cool place lots of huge boulders to explore. also ask how to get to a bar called the meadix (not sure on the spelling)its a road ride but its a really nice one. you might even run in to an elk out that way.

Sponosred Links