Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By littletommy
  • 2 Post By RockyTFS
  • 2 Post By Hidebound
  • 1 Post By RockyTFS

Thread: 10 Biggest Dangers to Motorcyclists on the Road

10 Biggest Dangers to Motorcyclists on the Road

10 Biggest Dangers to Motorcyclists on the Road

Use every tip you know on every ride. Be careful out there brothers and sisters.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I'd say these are only ten out of the first one hundred biggest dangers......in no particular order. It was barely watchable with all the pop-ups and re-directs. WAY too simplistic without ANY info on how to deal with them in MHO.

You REALLY want to know what the biggest dangers are and what to do about them? Read any of David Hough's books.
    littletommy and TWilight like this.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

It came up clean with AdBlock Plus & NoScript running. It was kinda simplistic as you say and can be summed up with cars x 6, weather, gravel and our own stupidity.
    Still, there are new riders who may benefit from having the stuff we take for granted pointed out to them.
    littletommy and TWilight like this.
    '01 TW200, '03 Z1000, '09 KLR 650, '13 CRF250L

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hidebound View Post
    It came up clean with AdBlock Plus & NoScript running. It was kinda simplistic as you say and can be summed up with cars x 6, weather, gravel and our own stupidity.
    Still, there are new riders who may benefit from having the stuff we take for granted pointed out to them.
    Exactly.

And if one new rider is saved by reading my posts about safety, all the junk I post on things like this will have been worth it. Forgive me if some of the things I post seem redundant. But if it helps save one person...
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    ........... But if it helps save one person...
    True enough. New riders need to be exposed to as much info as possible. But WHAT to do and WHERE to look to see and avoid these situations in time is far more useful to them and this site doesn't really address that. (BIG PLUG FOR DAVID'S BOOKS HERE )

Most of your post like this have been far better and more informative.
    littletommy likes this.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

Quote Originally Posted by RockyTFS View Post
    True enough. New riders need to be exposed to as much info as possible. But WHAT to do and WHERE to look to see and avoid these situations in time is far more useful to them and this site doesn't really address that. (BIG PLUG FOR DAVID'S BOOKS HERE )

Most of your post like this have been far better and more informative.
    Those are great books and I would highly recommend them also. I do hate those links that have only a bit of info on each page though. I use the ad blocker also, so didn't see what you had to go through. I can understand the frustration.

Sponosred Links