Dry Buck TW200 Completed
Close

Got the photo and video thing from our past weekend's adventures. Did some riding, camping, and a couple of geocache's to top it off.

Here's a little photo preview of the video.

Here's the "close your eyes, white knuckled, butt-clinching" extreme action photo and video evidence. Well, maybe over-hyped, but George got some action doing what stock dogs do.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and that it's not to long and/or boring. Oh, and Ronnydog, didn't see any deer so maybe the heard is already thin? I don't deer hunt anymore, but to some Elk thinning as you would say!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-viVd4hd7xE[/media]
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Georgie needs an agent.

Great post, as usual.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Boy, I think you are going to be hard pressed to get better video than you are presenting now. The images are great, field of view is real good.. Sound is rough. but perhaps a piece of foam over mike may help. Looks like you had a great ride/experience.

No kids for me, but when I see a Family in action, I wonder how Mom and Dad must marvel at what took place way back when. Then again, shake their heads in disbelief. What a wonder it all is................ Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I enjoyed the video! It's great you have family time like that. It's something they will remember forever.

What a wonderful family! Your wife did a great job

Gotta hurry up and have a kid or two of my own before it's too late!
    Red Max - 1996 TW200 - 14/45, 320mm toothed brake disc, X-Racing titanium exhaust, Ricochet skid plate, Mule hitch pins, large pegs, VeeRubber VRM274&275 tires

Senior Member dstock@alaska.net's Avatar
    That Georgie is one fast gal. Your family is fortunate to be able to do this together. Some of the best memories we have as a family when our kids were pre-teen and teen were similar trips with bikes and trailers and tents and dogs. Now were waiting for the grand kids to get just a wee bit bigger so that we can do it all over again. Way to go Admiral.

]

Thanks Admiral, wow what fun. Looks like someone would need to carry a chainsaw on those rides. Maybe an elk steak would be better?

Ronnydog

Had a really fun time. Have to admit though, I love my morning coffee "quietly", before the hustle and bustle of everyone awake. But comforting knowing they are there with me. I've learned enough throughout the years that 1) Family is first; 2) Kid's grow up fast and then they are gone. So we ususally go together. I feel guilty when I go for a jaunt by myself. Second generation of kids are coming. We did take my gradaughter last year in the same area, but she needs to get a bit older to really remember...and fit better on the back of the ATV's.

Thankfully, Georgie is still satisfied with food, water, occasional dog treat, and a place to ride, so I hope the agent thing doesn't get to her. She's fairly demanding now securing a place to ride. I dare not leave her at home that's for sure ! And my word how she pouts when I go to work!

Chainsaw yes. I keep saying I'm gonna take one. Never needed until now. However, I don't think the chainsaw I have access too (father-in-law's) is big enough for this downed tree.

Thanks for the comments folks, and hope to see some more of your trips.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Admiral,

You Sir, are a good man. A lucky man as well. Thank you for sharing your adventures and family with us !

MORE !

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

That was awesome Admiral, hadn't seen this. That sure is a pretty part of Idaho, will have to check that out. Hopefully we will get more of us Idaho TW"s together for some groups rides. Wonderful family fun for sure. Thanks for taking the time to share these. They are very much appreciated.

Sponosred Links