• 1 Post By littletommy
  • 2 Post By bad luck
  • 2 Post By scotti158
  • 3 Post By admiral
  • 1 Post By Leisure Time Larry

Thread: Over 3,000 miles this season!

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar

Over 3,000 miles this season!

I have put over 3,000 miles on the ol' t-dub this riding season. While this may not seem like much to some, I'm pretty happy with it because of how they were clocked. No commuting, no mile eating road trips...just dual-sport events like Moab 2016, The North Idaho ride, and a lot of weekends. If you've seen my YouTube page or my blog, then you know how I ride. I'm probably most proud that I didn't get hurt! As a working stiff, I can't imagine that I could put on much more than I did this year...but I'll try! I have hope that the season is not over yet, but I am in the pacific northwest and the rains have started.

Here is the latest ride. Enjoy!

- Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-54 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114folding shifter

You rock bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lrppcer View Post
    I have put over 3,000 miles on the ol' t-dub this riding season. While this may not seem like much to some, I'm pretty happy with it because of how they were clocked. No commuting, no mile eating road trips...just dual-sport events like Moab 2016, The North Idaho ride, and a lot of weekends. If you've seen my YouTube page or my blog, then you know how I ride. I'm probably most proud that I didn't get hurt! As a working stiff, I can't imagine that I could put on much more than I did this year...but I'll try! I have hope that the season is not over yet, but I am in the pacific northwest and the rains have started.

Here is the latest ride. Enjoy!

Leisure Time Larry likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

So the riding season is about over, too bad I've really enjoyed your videos. And hope to see more next season.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Congrats!!!
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Wet tree roots are evil. Add in wetness, double evil!

Too bad it rains up yonder too much in the winter. Riding in the rain day after day does suck. When I lived in Tacoma, one year I rode my motorcycle almost everyday, including snow. It got to be a pain in the A55 putting on and taking off the rain & warm riding gear all the time.

Looked like a great riding year for ya! Tell sidekick Chad Hi for me.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Wet tree roots are evil. Add in wetness, double evil!

Too bad it rains up yonder too much in the winter. Riding in the rain day after day does suck. When I lived in Tacoma, one year I rode my motorcycle almost everyday, including snow. It got to be a pain in the A55 putting on and taking off the rain & warm riding gear all the time.

Looked like a great riding year for ya! Tell sidekick Chad Hi for me.
    SC says Hi back. Everytime we go on a ride he asks, "Do you think Kris and Lori would want to ride this?"
    littletommy likes this.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-54 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114folding shifter

Sponosred Links