Washington State Vacation
Close
    
    
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Well, on another road trip. Touring around Oregon and Washington. Currently I am in Port Townsend and plan on staying a few more days, from here I am not sure. Anyway, if anyone is up for a ride, or just showing me your local area let me know. I have no set plans and it would be great to meet other TW enthusiests. Actually, if you kayak or scuba dive I'm up for that also...I brought my gear. Also my mountain bike and WR250R for some longer trips. I'm riding an 09' TW.



    Matt

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central WA
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by auto360 View Post
    Well, on another road trip. Touring around Oregon and Washington. Currently I am in Port Townsend and plan on staying a few more days, from here I am not sure. Anyway, if anyone is up for a ride, or just showing me your local area let me know. I have no set plans and it would be great to meet other TW enthusiests. Actually, if you kayak or scuba dive I'm up for that also...I brought my gear. Also my mountain bike and WR250R for some longer trips. I'm riding an 09' TW.



    Matt




    Hey Matt, Just saw this, you still around? If so, give me a call, I'm in the south central part of the state.

    1-509-930-6468 Jerry



    Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

    "If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
    Hey Matt, Just saw this, you still around? If so, give me a call, I'm in the south central part of the state.

    1-509-930-6468 Jerry



    Bag


    Hey Jerry,

    Up here in Port Angeles right now. Looks like I will be here for a 3 more days or so. Exactly what town/city are you in. I'm trying to plan a route from here so maybe I'll be able to swing by and we could go for a ride. Problem right now is I want to go back to west of Portland but then I would have to make my way back up because I would love to drive the Hwy 20 east all the way over to Idahoe. Anyway, let me know. Or I could just call you I guess.

    Matt

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member biglefti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SCW, AZ
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by auto360 View Post
    Hey Jerry,

    Up here in Port Angeles right now. Looks like I will be here for a 3 more days or so. Exactly what town/city are you in. I'm trying to plan a route from here so maybe I'll be able to swing by and we could go for a ride. Problem right now is I want to go back to west of Portland but then I would have to make my way back up because I would love to drive the Hwy 20 east all the way over to Idahoe. Anyway, let me know. Or I could just call you I guess.

    Matt


    20 across the state of WA is a nice ride. You'll love the emerald colored lakes, and the many glaciered mountains. That is if it isn't all fogged in. <G>. Stop at Rockport and have someone take you picture on the self-kicking machine.

  6. #5
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by biglefti View Post
    20 across the state of WA is a nice ride. You'll love the emerald colored lakes, and the many glaciered mountains. That is if it isn't all fogged in. <G>. Stop at Rockport and have someone take you picture on the self-kicking machine.


    Ah yes, Hwy 20. I was looking at that on the map and already decided I need to do that. I had googled Diablo lake a couple days ago. I want to kayak on that. I think I will go all the way into Idaho, and maybe Montana and then head down back to Az. Plan to be home sometime mid-Oct. I think Nov is when I can get my work release to return to work.

  7. #6
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    My link



    Wonder if this works

  8. #7
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    http://[/img]

  9. #8
    Member auto360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    34
    Cool, it works

  10. #9
    Senior Member Gerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Paradise, Calif.
    Posts
    3,513
    Matt, let me know if you will be comming back thru N. Calif. It is just starting to cool down, but I suspect plenty of dust, unless we get a little rain. Just in case I have two kayaks. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Washington State: Almost new TW spotted in classifieds
    By mpilla in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. I'm looking for another TW in Washington state
    By John Dunn in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 09:54 AM
  3. Washington State TW Owners
    By Rainman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 06:26 AM
  4. Washington State Discover Pass
    By Rainman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
  5. 2008 TW200 Washington State
    By Crogromphulous in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:00 PM