• 10 Post By grewen
  • 2 Post By Michael Bryce Winnick
  • 4 Post By admiral
  • 2 Post By grewen
  • 4 Post By ejfranz
  • 3 Post By grewen

Thread: bedtime

bedtime

139.JPGwell it's been a great year with the TW, but it's almost time for bed. lots of firsts this year with the bike, 3400 kms and it was all fun. my first group ride81.JPG. I had a first time on the Trans Canada Trail. I had a number of trips to the top of different mountains.72 enderby cliffs.JPG154.JPG. first time camping with the bike.117.JPG. and finally, sitting beside my little buddy, having a beer and watching the wife work. ( and getting away with it). now it's getting too cold for me to ride so the TW is going to get an oil change and valve adjustment, fuel cleaned out the carb and tank and the front sprocket changed back to stock and then he'll be all ready for Moab next May
    Last edited by grewen; 10-15-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    Ah bedtime. At Michael Jackson's house it was bedtime when the big hand was on the little hand. MBW

My bike is heading towards winterization anytime now. I am mounting a toolbag on the pneumonia hole between my windshield and my cowl before I call it a season. MBW
    littletommy and Wild Bill like this.

You're lucky to have gotten away with watching your wife work. That was funny. Nice write-up and pictures before the changes in season.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

thanks Kris...yes, every once in awhile a guy needs to live on the wild side
    littletommy and Wild Bill like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

It is too soon to put the TW away. You will miss all the fun that can be had riding in the snow.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

I don't mind riding in the snow, but i'm getting too long in the tooth for the cold
    littletommy, Wild Bill and ejfranz like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Sponosred Links