Close

Like Tree17Likes
  • 8 Post By Rockit
  • 1 Post By old w/??
  • 2 Post By bad luck
  • 6 Post By Rockit

Thread: Bar 10 Ranch Trip

Bar 10 Ranch Trip

Earlier this month my buddy and I rode to the Bar 10 Ranch located 10 miles north of the Grand Canyon on the Arizona Strip.

IMG_0105.PNG

We rode 70 miles on unpaved roads from St. George, UT to the front gate.

IMG_0106.JPG

Sorry these photos are not right side up. Click on them and they should rotate correctly.

Here's a pic of my room (full size bed with a comfy air mattress, a bench, and about 5x4 ft of floor space):

IMG_0110.JPG

At the ranch we were had great chow, unlimited skeet shooting, horseback riding (not a fan), and a pool table and fireplace in the lodge. If ur made of money u can charter a helicopter or airplane sightseeing trip too (the ranch has its own dirt air strip).

I snapped this one on the way from the ranch to the north rim of the Big Ditch:

IMG_0113.JPG

Ten miles of very primative road led to this view:

IMG_0114.JPG

My '10 TW performed flawlessly. The roads were really technical at times, but I enjoyed the challenge. I did lay my bike down once with minor injuries to us both but nothing to complain about.

This trip ranked in the top 3 of my all time favorite vacations. I'll definitely be going back.

Beautiful pictures, thank you.

I have heard many times in the past folks saying to click on the pic and it will rotate. It has never worked for me, does it for everyone else? How is it done? Some guys pop in and fix it no sweat for members??
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

It works for me. I just click on the pic in the thread. It opens in large format and is rotated right side up. I'm using an iPad.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It never works for me, but then again, I'm not the sharpest tack in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit View Post
    It works for me. I just click on the pic in the thread. It opens in large format and is rotated right side up. I'm using an iPad.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

LT; in this case, on my computer, click on the picture once and it will enlarge still incorrect. Click on the enlarged one and it should then come up correctly.
    littletommy likes this.

So where and what were your other 2 favorite vacation trips?
    littletommy and Fred like this.

Ok, that works, thank you!!

***They should have something so that moderators can fix those for members having problems, but I've never found one. ??

Quote Originally Posted by old w/2 many guns & bikes View Post
    LT; in this case, on my computer, click on the picture once and it will enlarge still incorrect. Click on the enlarged one and it should then come up correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by bad luck View Post
    So where and what were your other 2 favorite vacation trips?
    Best ever was my honeymoon in Kauai. New bride, Waimea Canyon by air and Jeep, and movie locations tours for Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jurassic Park. Second best was Munich in October the week after Oktoberfest. The crowds were gone mostly, but still perfect weather and the bier fraus were still in town. Took the cog train and gondolas up to the zugspitze, walked with the night watch in rottenburg, and visited BMW World HQ on that trip.

Sponosred Links