• 5 Post By admiral
  • 2 Post By jtomelliott49
  • 3 Post By grewen
  • 2 Post By littletommy
  • 4 Post By admiral
  • 2 Post By grewen

Thread: Phenoix

Phenoix

I am headed down to Phenoix on the 22nd of Nov. Coming back on the 1st of Dec. Will be flying this trip. Wish I had a bike stashed to ride with some folks in that area. Just need to get some sun and dry out.

do you mean it's been raining down your way? have a good trip
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post
    do you mean it's been raining down your way? have a good trip

I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington.

A trip to Po Hon Ix will be nice this time of year just the same!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I wish I lived in that area still. I would share one of my TW's with you so you could teach me how to ride!!!! I'm hoping you have a great trip.
    plumbstraight and admiral like this.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

[QUOTE=admiral;404042]I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. _"Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington"

hey Kris....I don't think it rains any less ether, if it does, I know where the excess is going, we are getting it. I have never seen it so wet around here, if the temps drop, we are going to get record breaking snow falls this year
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

We had only 3 days with sunshine in October here in Eastern Washington. The rest of the days it was real cloudy or raining... [QUOTE=grewen;404594]
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. _"Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington"

hey Kris....I don't think it rains any less ether, if it does, I know where the excess is going, we are getting it. I have never seen it so wet around here, if the temps drop, we are going to get record breaking snow falls this year
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

[QUOTE=grewen;404594]
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    I saw a video posted by Washington Larry (lrppcer) when he, his buddies Kevin and Sidekick Chad were trail riding on November 8th. It was very sunny in the video. _"Due to climate change I don't think it rains anymore in Western Washington"

Don't be mad at me. I rode Friday up near Silver City and at one point it was 71F (21 ish C). ...and sunny.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

[QUOTE=admiral;404650]
    Quote Originally Posted by grewen View Post

Don't be mad at me. I rode Friday up near Silver City and at one point it was 71F (21 ish C). ...and sunny.
    NICE!
    admiral and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Sponosred Links