Bee Canyon near Mt. San Jacinto
Close

This is some video I shot up at Bee Canyon, Near Mr. San Jacinto, in the Spring. I just ran across it a month ago, which is what got me thinking I need some sort of camera mount. You can see my dumb butt just holding the camera as I tool along in 2nd as the shadows pass. I'm on the 2005, and that's Ryan out in front on the 2010. I'm really just putting it up because some of you may not know the area. It's pretty nice up here. There's also a designated shooting area near the beginning of the trail if you're into that sort of thing.

Bee Canyon without a safety net - hand held video

I did not post the trail name on YouTube, so please keep it that way!
    Something witty...

2005 & 2010 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by MrDNA View Post
    This is some video I shot up at Bee Canyon, Near Mr. San Jacinto, in the Spring. I just ran across it a month ago, which is what got me thinking I need some sort of camera mount. You can see my dumb butt just holding the camera as I tool along in 2nd as the shadows pass. I'm on the 2005, and that's Ryan out in front on the 2010. I'm really just putting it up because some of you may not know the area. It's pretty nice up here. There's also a designated shooting area near the beginning of the trail if you're into that sort of thing.

Bee Canyon without a safety net - hand held video

I did not post the trail name on YouTube, so please keep it that way!
    Pretty good quality for hand held. You're right that is nice country. What kind/brand of camera is it ? I've been thinking of getting one and the quality of yours appears to be very good. Thanks.

It's a Casio EX-Z2000 - Actually got it on Overstocked.com last year for $109! 14.1 MP and shift stabilization mean good stills and 720P HD video for CHEAP. In light of the price, I'm pretty happy with it overall.
    Something witty...

2005 & 2010 TW200

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

looks like a nice area to ride! I've been thinking of a helmet cam to go along with my still pic camera. Nice to get some video along with the still shots. I have a place in northern Cal around the Lake berryessa area that looks just like ur area. I've just started to explore it....
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

That looks like my type of country to ride in. Reminds me of some area's around my neck of the woods, without the woods! Hand held camera not-with-standing, that camera does a really good job of video. Nice clear and crisp video.

Side note: The current camera mount I use is a chest mount. I'll take a photo or two and post them tonight sometime to give you some idea's. I got some idea's from the www, so there are plenty of options if you want to make a home made chest mount. Should you go this route (chestmount), higher up the chest the better to view over the instrument cluster.

Thanks for sharing. I love it when some of the other riders share their pictures and video's. Makes me want to ride!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Me too, admiral. I love seeing where people are going and what they are up to out there. Lots of trip ideas and inspiration in our posting out here.
    Something witty...

2005 & 2010 TW200

Sponosred Links