150 mile ride tomorrow!
Close

Got carb back together with 114 main jet instead of 110 (I think someone had rejetted it for lake tahoe altitude). Road tested it for about 5 miles and runs alot better. Tried out my new AF-37 dual sport helmet. Comfy except the very tip of my nose touches this rubber strip at lower lip of opening. Piece slides out easily so gonna trim about 1/2 off with exacto knife. I have a very long nose....LOL. Riding the tdub on a 150 mile adventure saturday. Will be going past Davis creek reservoir, Mclaughlin gold mine, Steinhart lake, and exploring Knoxville OHV. Want to trailer in my quads/dirtbike later to Knoxville so want to find good spot to park and stage. Will bring camera and post pics next week.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Sounds like it will be a fun ride. Finding old mining area's are always a destination for me when riding. Good luck and I'll look forward for your pictures.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Sponosred Links