Surprise, AZ Dec,25,26,27
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I will be in Surprise, AZ Dec 25-27 and did not know if there was anyone that would like to do a day trip around there? I was thinking about bringing my TW if I can find someone.

Ronnydog

PM X da C.....He can take you to Crown King in the snow....

Plenty of riding areas to the north of Suprise.

I'll be going to the dunes or I would ride with you...
    T. Wight

Mesa, Az.

1994 TW200

& other toys...

Id love to. I only charge 200 an hour for tours.

Let me see if i have monday/tuesday off and we can go on a ride...whats your schedule like on the 25th?
    2008 TW200 with a super cool exhaust

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

[quote name='xdac' date='12 December 2011 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1323716010' post='32498']

Id love to. I only charge 200 an hour for tours.

Let me see if i have monday/tuesday off and we can go on a ride...whats your schedule like on the 25th?

[/quote

I get there on the 23 and can ride the 24 all day or the 25 till about 2pm the 26 all day.

The currency for Ca. is Pesos now is that ok? It looks like you charge .200 cents per hour so at 7.25 to 1 us dollar I have a few Pesos! I'm in!

Ronnydog

I see carnage.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just remember that when your precious tw is laying on top of you and i keep on riding by.

I'm good for the 24th...i can start planning something and see if i can get a few more tdummies to join in. Big tires only...

Any ideas on where you wana go or what you wana see? smooth riding..mixture of everything..boulder hopping?

Quote Originally Posted by xdac View Post
    Just remember that when your precious tw is laying on top of you and i keep on riding by.

I'm good for the 24th...i can start planning something and see if i can get a few more tdummies to join in. Big tires only...

Any ideas on where you wana go or what you wana see? smooth riding..mixture of everything..boulder hopping?

No Child Left Behind!!!!! ITS THE LAW!!!!

I'm up what ever is around the area. What sprocket are you running, I have 15/55 on now but can change to match the ride. How far are you from Surprise? I will be at Sun City Grand off the 60 West Grand Ave South. Do u want to meet in Fountain Hills?

Ronnydog

Sounds fun. I will see if I can get one of the days off. The 26th might work the best for me.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ronnydog View Post
    No Child Left Behind!!!!! ITS THE LAW!!!!

I'm up what ever is around the area. What sprocket are you running, I have 15/55 on now but can change to match the ride. How far are you from Surprise? I will be at Sun City Grand off the 60 West Grand Ave South. Do u want to meet in Fountain Hills?

Ronnydog
    Im keeping my 70 tooth on for awhile now. I like it too much! Im about an hour east from surprise. Most of the riding you'll have to drive a good hour or so. Theres some great areas around florence junction. Follow the 60 all the way east till it curves south..in that general area. Theres stuff closer to you around lake pleasant, off the 17 around table mesa exit.

Im kinda leaning towards florence junction area. Theres a few somewhat harder trails id like to try, as well as a mixture of everything. Smooth roads to nothing but rock piles.We can see the coke ovens (google it) and martinez cabins...

Quote Originally Posted by xdac View Post
    Im keeping my 70 tooth on for awhile now. I like it too much! Im about an hour east from surprise. Most of the riding you'll have to drive a good hour or so. Theres some great areas around florence junction. Follow the 60 all the way east till it curves south..in that general area. Theres stuff closer to you around lake pleasant, off the 17 around table mesa exit.

Im kinda leaning towards florence junction area. Theres a few somewhat harder trails id like to try, as well as a mixture of everything. Smooth roads to nothing but rock piles.We can see the coke ovens (google it) and martinez cabins...

That area Florence Junction looks real good. What time and where do we meet? Do I need a State Land Recreational Use Permit for the area. I will change to the 70 tooth sprocket and have the same fun!!!

Ronnydog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links