Oregon Turtle stampede?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi,

I just got back from being stationed in Haiti and am now living on the Oregon Coast (Bandon). Don't know how long I'll be here or if I'm going back down there, but I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

If not; any TW riders near me that might enjoy getting together and riding some of the logging roads?

[email protected]

Cheers,

EC

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Hi,

I just got back from being stationed in Haiti and am now living on the Oregon Coast (Bandon). Don't know how long I'll be here or if I'm going back down there, but I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

If not; any TW riders near me that might enjoy getting together and riding some of the logging roads?

[email protected]

Cheers,

EC

Hehe, if I was in your area, I would probably play golf! I love the links courses there. Hope you hook up with some fellow riders. I'm riding tomorrow with a friend who just moved down here from Coos Bay.

I am over in Springfield and would love to go logging road rideing but am working way too much ot and taking care of kids the rest of the time. Maybe someday.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

Cheers,

EC

Welcome! I am about to post something that might interest you. Give me a bit . . . . .

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

There is 3 of us from the Salem area that would be interested.
    Bryan Bagwell

1995 Yamaha TW200

1983 Toyota PU

2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara

For sure, I live in Springfield. That would be fun!

As bbagwell said, there is a group of us in Salem! Another buddy just got one so we're up to 4 in our t-dub club! We'd love to go riding sometime. Feel free to keep tabs on our local offroad club website (www.midvalleycrawlers.com) as we post dirt bike trips on there. We don't really ever get down to Bandon, but we often ride everywhere in between Lincoln City to Detroit, Oregon...
    ~Davey

'89 TW200

'94 Suzuki Sidekick

Quote Originally Posted by darnold87 View Post
    As bbagwell said, there is a group of us in Salem! Another buddy just got one so we're up to 4 in our t-dub club! We'd love to go riding sometime. Feel free to keep tabs on our local offroad club website (www.midvalleycrawlers.com) as we post dirt bike trips on there. We don't really ever get down to Bandon, but we often ride everywhere in between Lincoln City to Detroit, Oregon...
    Thanks guys. I'll look at your sites and maybe we can get together this spring/summer. You've probably got some dynamite places to ride. I was thinking about a trip to Eastern Oregon this spring/summer for a desert trip.

Evan

Thanks guys. I'll look at your sites and maybe we can get together this spring/summer. You've probably got some dynamite places to ride. I was thinking about a trip to Eastern Oregon this spring/summer for a desert trip.

Evan

A buddy of mine said you could ride for a week in the Steens mountains and never ride the same road/trail twice. He thinks a t-dub would be ideal over there. He crashed his KLR over there this Summer, that is helping convince him to get a t-dub . He said on a t-dub he would of never crashed!
    Bryan Bagwell

1995 Yamaha TW200

1983 Toyota PU

2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Evan

Man, i've been dreaming of doing that eastern oregon ride for a couple of years now, that would be epic. Would be a great group ride. Gotta fit in "Cowboy Dinner Tree" somehow though. Cowboy Dinner Tree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links