Oregon Turtle stampede?
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member vn_grnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bandon, Oregon
    Posts
    77
    Hi,

    I just got back from being stationed in Haiti and am now living on the Oregon Coast (Bandon). Don't know how long I'll be here or if I'm going back down there, but I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

    If not; any TW riders near me that might enjoy getting together and riding some of the logging roads?

    [email protected]



    Cheers,

    EC

  2. #2
    Senior Member biglefti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SCW, AZ
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Hi,

    I just got back from being stationed in Haiti and am now living on the Oregon Coast (Bandon). Don't know how long I'll be here or if I'm going back down there, but I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

    If not; any TW riders near me that might enjoy getting together and riding some of the logging roads?

    [email protected]



    Cheers,

    EC


    Hehe, if I was in your area, I would probably play golf! I love the links courses there. Hope you hook up with some fellow riders. I'm riding tomorrow with a friend who just moved down here from Coos Bay.

  3. #3
    Senior Member David G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Springfield, Oregon
    Posts
    107
    I am over in Springfield and would love to go logging road rideing but am working way too much ot and taking care of kids the rest of the time. Maybe someday.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member Bagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central WA
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Hi,

    I was wondering if there are any riders thinking about or interested in a TW "Turtlepalooza" of our own (unless that phrase is copy protected).

    Cheers,

    EC




    Welcome! I am about to post something that might interest you. Give me a bit . . . . .



    Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

    "If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Senior Member bbagwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    421
    There is 3 of us from the Salem area that would be interested.
    Bryan Bagwell

    1995 Yamaha TW200

    1983 Toyota PU

    2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara

  7. #6
    Senior Member chipyting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    264
    For sure, I live in Springfield. That would be fun!

  8. #7
    Senior Member darnold87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    908
    As bbagwell said, there is a group of us in Salem! Another buddy just got one so we're up to 4 in our t-dub club! We'd love to go riding sometime. Feel free to keep tabs on our local offroad club website (www.midvalleycrawlers.com) as we post dirt bike trips on there. We don't really ever get down to Bandon, but we often ride everywhere in between Lincoln City to Detroit, Oregon...
    ~Davey

    '89 TW200

    '94 Suzuki Sidekick

  9. #8
    Member vn_grnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bandon, Oregon
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by darnold87 View Post
    As bbagwell said, there is a group of us in Salem! Another buddy just got one so we're up to 4 in our t-dub club! We'd love to go riding sometime. Feel free to keep tabs on our local offroad club website (www.midvalleycrawlers.com) as we post dirt bike trips on there. We don't really ever get down to Bandon, but we often ride everywhere in between Lincoln City to Detroit, Oregon...
    Thanks guys. I'll look at your sites and maybe we can get together this spring/summer. You've probably got some dynamite places to ride. I was thinking about a trip to Eastern Oregon this spring/summer for a desert trip.



    Evan

  10. #9
    Senior Member bbagwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Thanks guys. I'll look at your sites and maybe we can get together this spring/summer. You've probably got some dynamite places to ride. I was thinking about a trip to Eastern Oregon this spring/summer for a desert trip.



    Evan


    A buddy of mine said you could ride for a week in the Steens mountains and never ride the same road/trail twice. He thinks a t-dub would be ideal over there. He crashed his KLR over there this Summer, that is helping convince him to get a t-dub . He said on a t-dub he would of never crashed!
    Bryan Bagwell

    1995 Yamaha TW200

    1983 Toyota PU

    2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara

  11. #10
    Senior Member chipyting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Thanks guys. I'll look at your sites and maybe we can get together this spring/summer. You've probably got some dynamite places to ride. I was thinking about a trip to Eastern Oregon this spring/summer for a desert trip.



    Evan


    Man, i've been dreaming of doing that eastern oregon ride for a couple of years now, that would be epic. Would be a great group ride. Gotta fit in "Cowboy Dinner Tree" somehow though. Cowboy Dinner Tree

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. WTB in the Oregon territory
    By Technician100 in forum TW200 Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 10:30 AM
  2. Trails on the Oregon Coast
    By Kenny M in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. Oregon dunes
    By chevyluver in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 11:29 PM
  4. Invading Oregon
    By admiral in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:18 PM
  5. The Almost TW200 Oregon Tour
    By jclovesu in forum Trails, Off-road, and Adventure Riding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 11:02 PM

Search tags for this page

oregon yamaha tw riders club

Click on a term to search for related topics.