Any Washington State Rides Planned?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Any Washington State Rides Planned?

Any Washington State Rides Planned?

Hi, It has been a while but I just got my bike running again and hoping to go on a couple rides this year. Both of my buddies that had bikes had close calls and decided to sell Wondering if there are any other local-ish T-dubers with plans for an outing in the near future? Cheers!
    TrailwayRider

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Hi TR, there aren't any specific WA rides planned as of yet, but some of us are always up for riding. You thinking on or off road or both? I'm nearby in the Redmond area. I know plumbstraight is always up for a ride. He is down in Montesano, so there are lots of good roads and trails around there.

Check in to the Washington specific thread for more. Also, check out my post in that thread about all of the group rides that I am aware of...here: https://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-o...html#post95126

The next thing I know of is the VME Tiddler Tour on Vashon Island. A great group ride, is June 25th this year. The Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1273...977/?ref=br_rs

If you're on Facebook, then join the PNW Dual Sport Riders group for all things dual sport in the area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwdualsportriders/
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Hey thanks for the information LRPPCER! I'll check out those links.

I'm mainly looking to do some off road riding and would love to meet up with some other tdubers. I haven't done too much as of late. I've spent more time on pavement with my bike than I care to admit. I'm long overdue for an adventure ride.

Cheers!
    Ken and littletommy like this.
    TrailwayRider

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Id like to plan a weekend at the little naches area later in the summer. There is lots of dispersed camping and multiple trails and roads in the area. It will be a while as the trail systems arent even open yet. I will likely try to organise a whole weekend thing.
    93 tw. running like clockwork
    225 6 speed complete!
    82 honda gl500 silver wing. sold to a new home 11-24-17
    03 ducati monster 800sie. full rebuild and a danger to the public Hidden Content for sale

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    I look forward to some little naches, so I'll be looking for that.

TrailwayRider, another fun dualsport event coming up is the Dirty Face on June 17th. Event Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1826950760903978/?acontext=%7B"action_history"%3A"[%7B%5C"surface%5C"%3A%5C"page%5C"%2C%5C"mechanism% 5C"%3A%5C"page_upcoming_events_card%5C"%2C%5C"extr a_data%5C"%3A[]%7D]"%2C"has_source"%3Atrue%7D

I blogged about last year's ride: https://leisuretimelarry.wordpress.c...al-sport-ride/

Since the actual event was rainy, here is a follow up video of the same area in August.:

Rockit, revtbob, admiral and 1 others like this.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Thank you for the information on this ride Larry. I sent a request for the entry form and will check out your blog. It sounds like a lot of fun.
    littletommy likes this.
    TrailwayRider

Next weekend is the Black Dog Dual sport ride out of Hood River, Oregon. Usually they do one day in Washington and one day in Oregon. Always a good ride. Bring a jart chart holder.
    Me and my white mule

Quote Originally Posted by lrppcer View Post
    Hi TR, there aren't any specific WA rides planned as of yet, but some of us are always up for riding. You thinking on or off road or both? I'm nearby in the Redmond area. I know plumbstraight is always up for a ride. He is down in Montesano, so there are lots of good roads and trails around there.

Check in to the Washington specific thread for more. Also, check out my post in that thread about all of the group rides that I am aware of...here: https://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-o...html#post95126

The next thing I know of is the VME Tiddler Tour on Vashon Island. A great group ride, is June 25th this year. The Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1273...977/?ref=br_rs

If you're on Facebook, then join the PNW Dual Sport Riders group for all things dual sport in the area: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwdualsportriders/
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailwayRider View Post
    Hey thanks for the information LRPPCER! I'll check out those links.

I'm mainly looking to do some off road riding and would love to meet up with some other tdubers. I haven't done too much as of late. I've spent more time on pavement with my bike than I care to admit. I'm long overdue for an adventure ride.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailwayRider View Post
    Thank you for the information on this ride Larry. I sent a request for the entry form and will check out your blog. It sounds like a lot of fun.
    If you ever get the chance to meet and ride with Larry, you'd have a great time. He's a super nice guy and excellent rider. Wait till you see some of his pictures, believe me, you'll want to go riding with him!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

It wasn't planned per se', but we rode a lot of the Washington/Idaho Palouse Region over the weekend. It was fun.

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    It wasn't planned per se', but we rode a lot of the Washington/Idaho Palouse Region over the weekend. It was fun.

admiral and Toecutter like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links