First Video
Close

Thread: First Video

I shot this w/ my droidx in my ram mount. It will have to do til I can afford to buy a good camera. Just wanted to get a video up here since i've been on here about a year now. Will try to get a video of me on my TW soon. I guess I'll have to get my girlfriend to video me on foot sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5sO...e_gdata_player
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

Decent quality video. The problem though with most any video camera other than the GoPro's and the like, is the lenses aren't wide-angle enough. That's the biggest reason the Go-Pro's video looks so smooth is their extremely wide angle view.

You left the backyard, made two right tuns and found yourself in a 'jungle'. Were you able to catch that guy to tell him his bike was on fire? Guess as long as everyone has a good muffler on their bike the neighbors won't get to hostile. Can't imagine folks being to happy should someone be inclined to blast around with an open expansion chamber. Your video was fine, good job... Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Just took the topend in to be bored out. Hopefully that will put out that fire!
    '86 BW80 farkled to size

Nice to have a jungle so close to your house to go test run your bike and putt around.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Less than perfect video is way better than nothing. With that said, your video looks good to me. Slip the ram mount and camera onto your daughter's TTR and have her follow you around a little bit.
    My handle is B-dub, I ride a T-dub, and drive a V-dub.

Its funny you guys call it a jungle. It is really just a couple overgrown, vacant lots. But from the video it does kind of look "jungleish". It is nice to have a little area right behind me to ride since I don't have a trailer to haul our bikes with. That's my girlfriend I ride with, she's 25 and i'm 26. I think i will put the mount on her bike so I can get a video of me riding.
    '86 BW80 farkled to size

AHHHH!! Why am I at work?!

Great video, that was fun to watch!! Guess I will go get a cup of coffee and mimic riding around the cubicles.

Wow...everything is so green (says the boy from the desert southwest)
    “One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.”

― Edward Abbey

Sponosred Links