Bender Creek Adventure.
Close

The Admiral and I were talking about our next riding opportunity and it looks like Tuesday 5/8/12 would work well. We plan on meeting at the Bender Creek unloading area at Noon,12:00. This is an intermidiate type ride through wooded mtn. valleys and ridge tops with beautiful views. I want to reinforce that this is a ride, not a race. The trails have been mostly cut for ATVs. It is supposed to be around 70 degrees and sunny that day.

If you need directions, call me. Ron 1-208-859-7909

Happy Trails All

Ron in Boise

So, if there is anyone who wants to go with us on this ride, I found a few video's of others who have gone.

In this first video up to the 3:00 minute mark is the first portion of the trail after departing the trailhead. There are a couple of switchbacks which are easy enough, I've done it before. They are banked and up so you have to make sure you have some momentum or you'll tip over. After the 3:00 minute mark, these riders turn left on some single track. I think our route will continue straight ahead on this ATV trail.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Ki2cAbaeU[/media]

This second video is from one of my co-workers who took the same trail we'll be on. You can see it's not hard at all. Unless you try to pop a wheelie out of a creekbed like my co-workers riding partner did! Anyway, this is a pretty good preview of what we'll be riding next Tuesday. Hope you can join us.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wlv86Z7cvA&feature=channel&list=UL[/media]
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Sponosred Links