Purple on Adventure Rider Radio
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Purple on Adventure Rider Radio

Senior Member Purple People Eater's Avatar

Purple on Adventure Rider Radio

I’m truly honored to have been interviewed by Jim Martin on the Adventure Rider Radio about my love affair for the Yamaha TW200 and the journey that I took. In this interview, I shared how my crazy adventure on the Tdub got started and what I really learned on my journey of a lifetime on the back road of United States.. #twowheelstwofeet #adventureriderradio #JupitersTraveller #tw200

http://www.adventureriderradio.com/a...of-the-essence

Side notes: I apologize in advance if I hurt any of the fellow Tdub members feeling in my interview. I was just sharing what I felt at the time. I still admire and love each and every one of you guys!!
    Last edited by littletommy; 07-07-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Fixed your link for you Gina
    Ukdave, Lyterx, CS1983 and 7 others like this.
    "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things" - Henry Miller

Hidden Content

Thanks for posting. I'm imaging a bunch of standalone machines today, and have to babysit them for disc swaps, so I'm glad I actually can listen to something!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"I thought the slowest bike i have ever owned was going to kill me." - Hidden Content

The John Birch Society is too Liberal.

Listening to it now. I can feel your pain in the story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gina. We have all been behind you in this my dear friend.

Prayers your way as always Gina.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ghosting machines can be boring and tedious but beware this podcast is a very emotional one.
    SanDue, littletommy and PlacerLode like this.
    "One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things" - Henry Miller

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Listening to it now. I can feel your pain in the story. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gina. We have all been behind you in this my dear friend.

Prayers your way as always Gina.
    Thank you Tommy. . .hugs my friend!
    PlacerLode, SanDue and littletommy like this.

Hidden Content

Just finished listening to it Gina. Great job and very touching. We all love you so much dear sister.

Praying that God will continue to lead you and teach you along your journey...

I'm so proud of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple People Eater View Post
    Thank you Tommy. . .hugs my friend!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

I’m truly honored to have been interviewed by Jim Martin on the Adventure Rider Radio about my love affair for the Yamaha TW200 and the journey that I took. In this interview, I shared how my crazy adventure on the Tdub got started and what I really learned on my journey of a lifetime on the back road of United States.. #twowheelstwofeet #adventureriderradio #JupitersTraveller #tw200

Time is of the Essence ? Adventure Motorcycle Podcast Radio Show | Motorbike Touring and Travel

Side notes: I apologize in advance if I hurt any of the fellow Tdub members feeling in my interview. I was just sharing what I felt at the time. I still admire and love each and every one of you guys!!
    Great Article Gina Marie, and great plug for your blog...
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Wow...that was a captivating and heart-felt interview, Purple People Eater.
    ---
    Never too old to learn/ride/operate something new.

Fun fleet:
    2017 TW200
    1977 RD400
    1988 Toyota 4x4 Pickup (R22E)
    1970 American Aviation AA1

Time is of the Essence ? Adventure Motorcycle Podcast Radio Show | Motorbike Touring and Travel

I enjoyed your interview.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

Gina, Great interview, I listened yesterday. Good day to stay inside 122 in Palm Springs and 112 here in Joshua Tree, who wants to go out in that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links