• 2 Post By SuperSport
  • 2 Post By Fred
  • 2 Post By TW-Brian
  • 2 Post By SuperSport
  • 2 Post By goldenhtr
  • 4 Post By Fred
  • 2 Post By SuperSport
  • 2 Post By cowboyjeff

Thread: Any TW Groups in Sacramento area???

Any TW Groups in Sacramento area???

I'm looking for others to ride with. Are there any adventure or trail riders in the Sacramento area? Or a TW group, or DualSport group? Not sure where to search.
    littletommy and cowboyjeff like this.

This forum seems to be the place with the most TW enthusiasts. These is another TW forum spun off from this one, you may wish to check internet for them. Otherwise there is ADV, the Adventure Rider forum, as well as checking with local motorcycle shops for information on clubs and events.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSport View Post
    I'm looking for others to ride with. Are there any adventure or trail riders in the Sacramento area? Or a TW group, or DualSport group? Not sure where to search.
    You are welcome to join the NorCal Nutjobs subgroup of this forum for any of their activities, but sadly there are no event currently planned or scheduled .

The Gold Country Dual Sport Riders is a group that used to have monthly rides out of the Folsom/Auburn area. I have not been active with them since I got into TW's.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GCDSR/info

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the tips. I'm mostly looking for day trips because I have a German Shepherd that I don't like to leave overnight. I'll check these out.
    cowboyjeff and littletommy like this.
    Hidden Content
    Disclaimer: These are my own opinions & not an official statement of Acme Corporation or any Acme employees. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, title, or license. Some assembly required, each sold separately, batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Do not pee into Wind. Call doctor for erections lasting more than 48 hrs; & Guiness Records. If you already pee'd into the wind, change clothes immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by TW-Brian View Post
    You are welcome to join the NorCal Nutjobs subgroup of this forum for any of their activities, but sadly there are no event currently planned or scheduled .

The Gold Country Dual Sport Riders is a group that used to have monthly rides out of the Folsom/Auburn area. I have not been active with them since I got into TW's.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GCDSR/info

https://tw200forum.com/forum/groups/n...t-dubbers.html
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Were it not for the German Shepard needing care I would suggest the 200 mile drive to the upcoming Self-Inviational Group Ride outside of Bridgeport, Ca as a way to meet and ride with some nice folks. We will be camping and touring the Sweetwater mountains Aug4th-7th.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Were it not for the German Shepard needing care I would suggest the 200 mile drive to the upcoming Self-Inviational Group Ride outside of Bridgeport, Ca as a way to meet and ride with some nice folks. We will be camping and touring the Sweetwater mountains Aug4th-7th.
    I may need to see if I can find a sitter. This would be fun. I do 100 miles each ride now as it is, so this should be fine.
    littletommy and admiral like this.
    Hidden Content
    Disclaimer: These are my own opinions & not an official statement of Acme Corporation or any Acme employees. Actual mileage may vary. Price does not include tax, title, or license. Some assembly required, each sold separately, batteries not included. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. If conditions persist, contact a physician. Do not pee into Wind. Call doctor for erections lasting more than 48 hrs; & Guiness Records. If you already pee'd into the wind, change clothes immediately.

It sure is cool to see so many Tw's together in one picture.
    littletommy and admiral like this.

Sponosred Links