anyone for sunday Indian valley reservoir ride?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Have a free day sunday so wanted to see if anyone in this area wanted to ride around Indian Valley reservoir (northern Cal) area. There are few trails I still want to explore. Anyone? Took a few pics. MrGizmo had his camera and will probably be posting more pics soon.

Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Boy, that is certainly something I should commit to and the weather should be very nice. I will PM my phone #, and put my camera battery on the charger now. Gerry..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUVVhMOuWTXZcEMiCMI77Tjw&v=CNL8uR735z8& feature=player_detailpage

Take care my Friend.........

I am in the area and would love to ride. However, this is one of my weekends to work. It looks like your rides are all on Sat. or Sun.? I work rotating shifts, so it is maybe I'm off, maybe I'm not. Do you ever ride on week days? Hopefully one of these days we can hook up for a ride with The Black Widow and Fugly.

Joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

OK. Gerry. Sent u a reply. Joemama, I work during the week so not real easy to ride during the week.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Jomama, right now I only rake leaves for 3 hours on Fridays every other week. If you would like to do something in the Stoneyford, Elk Creek area let me know. Gerry

Gerry and Mike, Thanks for the reply. I wish I could ride with you tomorrow, just can't this weekend. I work two weekends in a row, one day shift, one night shift, and then get the next two off. Unless I have to cover for someone else. This is a night shift weekend. What are your ride plans? If you get anywhere close I could get out for awhile just to meet up. Regardless, have a good ride and post the pictures.

Joe

Back home. Me and mrgizmo just went on 88 mile adventure. Pics soon. Enjoying cold beers tonite.

Edited first post and added a few photos. MrGizmo has a better camera and will probably be adding pics soon. Best nature scene was mama quail with several very small baby quails trailing....In the bushes before could even think about getting camera ready.

Boy, that was sure alot of FUN!!! Gerry

http://www.youtube.c...ayer_detailpage

Nice ride fellas. With all the sun abound in the photo's, it looked warm, so I could see where some fires might take place from time to time. You all got some good miles in on this ride. I suppose we better get our back country rides in soon with all the fires popping up. Probably get worse as the summer rolls on.

Thanks for sharing guys!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links