Weekend of riding in the Rockes - interested?
Close
    Ok so this is just an idea - but hopefully a good one! Anyone interested in something like this? If so, I'm ready to do it!

TW200 Group Ride in the Rockies (Wet Mountains) – July 13-15.

Friday, July 13 – Arrive @ 5 or so (whenever) at my place (Pueblo, CO), Spaghetti Dinner, Ping Pong Tourney. Saturday, July 14 – Pancake breakfast, hit the road early, A.M. Ride on Second Mace trail, Lunch at San Isabel lake, P.M. Ride on Overlook trail and Old San Isabel Road, then back home for dinner, relax. Sunday, July 15 – Church in the a.m. (Hey – I’m a pastor – what do you expect?!) then a P.M. Ride to Greenhorn Mountain. Details to be determined. UPDATE JULY 5 - GUESS WE'LL BAG THIS IDEA DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST. BUMMER! MAYBE ANOTHER TIME!

Sounds like a great ride. Hope you get some local or willing to travel TW'ers to join you.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Man, that sounds great! I have a hundred of so of the 'Wrong' bikes at my place the 14th for a BBQ or D and I would load up and head down.

Do you have a camping spot available for those traveling?

I wish you and those that gather with you a great time!

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

A gathering sounds great. But stuff happens to preclude the gathering that all who aspire to do so. Within the last few days: 1. A friend who we traveled on bikes through Holland in April has been diagnosed with B cancer; 2.

A friend and his partner have just lost their house in the fire west of Fort Collins (after living there for 40 years plus); 3. A friend in Ft. Collins who we visited just 3 weeks ago has just had triple bypass surgery (collapsed while running). Yes you are correct --- all of the above suggest that I should drop everything I'm doing and join you for the weekend. I'll keep it in mind but suspect that obligations of folks coming over the 4th of July will keep me home killing weeds, and preparing the house for 4 generations. Thanks for being an organizer, and wishing I could make it, Lets get together some other time if it does not happen in the coming weeks.

cheers,

Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

We've got plenty of room in the house here for those traveling. The food and accommodations are on us. Can't beat the deal! Looks like the hard part is gettin' here!

Sponosred Links