Grants Pass Area Riders?
Close

I have been scouting Google earth and found a nice loop out eight dollar mountain road I will hit next weekend. looks to be fairly tame with one creek crossing. Will dump out at Kerby Probably a n hour or two (I estimate) in the dirt. Half hour on pavement to and from Grants Pass. Any Takers? I would love to have some company for the trip. : )B
    Hidden Content

1987 Honda FatCat: Custom metalRear fender, aftermarket lights, wood-accented dash
    2011 Yamaha TW200: Jimbo SHeild, Handguards, Factory rack, Hot Wheels barpad
    2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 300: Cleaned of spash graphics, Roll-over scratch accents intact : )B

Some really great exploring in that area.

I'm in SoCal or I Would be with you. Two fun rides I had in this area were Takilma to the ocean skirting the southern edge of the Kalmiopsis wilderness area, you pop out in Brookings and I saw no other people the entire time i was on the dirt . My next beach trip will ne across the northern boundary following the Rouge. Another fun ride is from Takilma to happy camp in NorCal! There are logging roads going everywhere and I rolled int happy camp at dark and needing gas. They only had a card lock gas pump and I had to wait for a card holder to roll up. The ride back in the dark was insane with all the deer out and about. Keep us posted about your adventures in this area. ...kp

Hi Willys714

Yeah, we are a bit far for team riding but there really are lots of places around to ride. I have seen two other tw's around town here but have not spoke to either, as it was always in passing. I hope that they join the forum, but we'll see. . . here are a few pics of my last trip with my girlfriend's son Larry up Savage creek road meeting up with Birdseye creek road and looping back to the Rogue River area , he enjoyed switching out and riding the bike after a good .45 and .22 shooting session.

Hidden Content

1987 Honda FatCat: Custom metalRear fender, aftermarket lights, wood-accented dash
    2011 Yamaha TW200: Jimbo SHeild, Handguards, Factory rack, Hot Wheels barpad
    2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 300: Cleaned of spash graphics, Roll-over scratch accents intact : )B

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hercanstein View Post
    Hi Willys714

Yeah, we are a bit far for team riding but there really are lots of places around to ride. I have seen two other tw's around town here but have not spoke to either, as it was always in passing. I hope that they join the forum, but we'll see. . . here are a few pics of my last trip with my girlfriend's son Larry up Savage creek road meeting up with Birdseye creek road and looping back to the Rogue River area , he enjoyed switching out and riding the bike after a good .45 and .22 shooting session.

Thanks for sharing.Keep us posted on your next trip.Pics are great !!!

Sponosred Links